Bulk Buy Any Of The Following

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about we up the ante, i'm interested in a march pump ...

This was previously done....if I can find the thread you might be best to contact Karl at Process pumps and see what he can do for you.

I would encourage a group to get together and make a bulk buy up though. Karl was extremely helpful and willing to come to the party.

Cheers, Pok

EDIT: Old Thread HERE

This was previously done....if I can find the thread you might be best to contact Karl at Process pumps and see what he can do for you.

I would encourage a group to get together and make a bulk buy up though. Karl was extremely helpful and willing to come to the party.

Cheers, Pok

EDIT: Old Thread HERE

Thanks for the link, looks like i missed out on the bulk buy, i might give Karl a call though.

Howdy All, I've been thinking of getting a March pump or Grain Mill. Any other interested parties?????

Jay

i could go a march pump if the price is right .... would rather a refractometer though....

I will register my interest in a march pump...I heard somewhere that this will make me a real brewer... but interested in a march pump anyway

ok so who started this thread , ie. who is doin the organizing on the buy of whatever it may be ??

Got a `94 hilux xtracab ute with a/c, p/s, full instruments, cloth trim, jump seats in back, bullbar, steel tray bla bla.....even if you don`t need it you should buy it :eek:

stagga.

Stagga - PM me some details on thew ute, I have a mate who's interested in getting a boat hauler.

Cheers - Mike

yep - I could be interested in a refractometer... pref one that shows SG and Brix.

Brendo

I picked my refractometer up from Evilbay (from Hong Kong) with a built in light (not that it is needed), reads in Brix and 'approx alcohol volume'. No other bidders as there are so many of them online for sale new. Mine cost $50 including postage.

I have had no problems with it.

Ah yes, no affiliation of course. Just thought this may be an option if bulk buying doesnt bring the $$$ down enough.

I may be interesting in a Mill depending on price...

Beers!

Depending on price interested in Refractometer.
Lets start a list shall we.

Bradsbrew

Howdy All, I've been thinking of getting a March pump or Grain Mill. Any other interested parties?????

Jay

I picked my refractometer up from Evilbay (from Hong Kong) with a built in light (not that it is needed), reads in Brix and 'approx alcohol volume'. No other bidders as there are so many of them online for sale new. Mine cost $50 including postage.

I have had no problems with it.

Ah yes, no affiliation of course. Just thought this may be an option if bulk buying doesnt bring the $$ down enough.

I may be interesting in a Mill depending on price...

Beers!

Would be interested in a Marga, Ross says he doesn't expect them in till the end of January however. That would be about when I need one so maybe we could get a list together ?
Edit: recently DrSmurto posted that he uses one via muscle power and swears by it.

1. BribieG
  2. jayandcath
  3. Raven19

leave it with me, ill email some people..... unless someone else who is cushy with ross wants to volunteer? otherwise im the man

leave it with me, ill email some people..... unless someone else who is cushy with ross wants to volunteer? otherwise im the man

I don't want to rain on the event, BUT I am interested in either a 3 rollar Crankandstein or Monster.

Jay

Would be interested in a Marga, Ross says he doesn't expect them in till the end of January however. That would be about when I need one so maybe we could get a list together ?
Edit: recently DrSmurto posted that he uses one via muscle power and swears by it.

1. BribieG
  2. jayandcath
  3. Raven19
  4. Phonos

I don't want to rain on the event, BUT I am interested in either a 3 rollar Crankandstein or Monster.

Jay

Jay,

Got a 3 roller S/S crank with hopper & table here if you want to take a look.

cheers ross.

1. BribieG
  2. jayandcath
  3. Raven19
  4. Phonos

Guys,

When the Marga shipment arrives the price will be rising (or fall if a miracle happens) inline with the dollar (30% at this stage). Anyone who has been waiting via the "notify me" option on the site, will be honoured at the current price if they still want one.

Cheers Ross

Back