Bulk Buy Any Of The Following

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay just checked with kegsonline they have 9 litre kegs for $125.
Just sent an enquiry to Ross so waiting to hear back.
I will start a new thread with details as they come to hand.
Cheers
Reg

Would be keen for some Silicon Hose or Helical Wire wound PVC hosing sold by BeerBelly

Silicon hose seems to have gone up in price significantly

Would also be keen for a length of Polycarbonate tubing if some one is in the mood to buy and cut it up

Also what about some quick disconnects for the hoses not sure what the options for these are

Cheers

Would be interested in a Marga, Ross says he doesn't expect them in till the end of January however.

1. BribieG
  2. jayandcath
  3. Raven19
  4. Phonos
  5. OLDS2006
If not maybe one of the other mills

If we are going for a bulk buy on mills, I'd rather go for the Mill master. Let's face it, it would be the last mill you buy.

Jay

okee dokee i've started emailing around and am waiting on a reply RE: refractometers, the march pump thread has been moved so register there if your keen

as it stands (all subject to price of course) jump on anyone and add you name

1.Larry
2.Barra
3.Phillip
4.Goo
5.Sunshine
6.Sponge
7.Citymorgue
8.Brendo
9.BradsBrew

Keep em coming

So is this going to be a goer?

Cheers Brad

1.Larry
2.Barra
3.Phillip
4.Goo
5.Sunshine
6.Sponge
7.Citymorgue
8.Brendo
9.BradsBrew
10.Hairofthedog

okee dokee, ive emailed a few people and the response seems to be a 20% off retail price if we get certain numbers (refractometres).
the problem with most things (grain mills and the like) is most of the people ive spoken too are about to put there prices up due to the bad dollar.... so the best they can offer is to honor the currently offered price....

in regards to the refractometres ive emailed and american guy re them who sells them for US $19.95 to see if he was interested in coming to the party but am yet to hear back.

ill keep you posted.

If we are going for a bulk buy on mills, I'd rather go for the Mill master. Let's face it, it would be the last mill you buy.

Jay

I would be happy with a mill master, monster mill or crankenstein bulk buy.
Don`t know if the others want to upgrade from the marga`s ?
Darren

I would be happy with a mill master, monster mill or crankenstein bulk buy.
Don`t know if the others want to upgrade from the marga`s ?
Darren

I am looking for a mill too.

What about the Barley Crusher MaltMill (link here)

its available in Aus for $225 perhaps we could get a better deal

Andy

I am looking for a mill too.

What about the Barley Crusher MaltMill (link here)

its available in Aus for $225 perhaps we could get a better deal

Andy

Andy, The Barley Crusher is a good mill from reports and one big advantage it that its ready to go when you get it, But I have already put together a motor and I've got a mate lined up to do the hopper etc. And besides for the extra (hopefully we might be able to get the price down a bit) the mill master is definately the machine, cause I don't think you would ever buy another mill in your life.
I have been thinking of starting a new thread for mills, will look into it in the next couple of days and then I'll chase up some prices etc.

Jay

Back