Brisbane Brewing Co.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a pint of the Shot In The Dark this afternoon,and it was quite good. Don't know if I'd have it as a first beer again, but it's worthy of having a pot with a steak for sure.

Isnt Bacchus/Ross making the brews offsite (or BUL) for this pub ?

I don't believe so. Johann will confirm that of course.

Isnt Bacchus/Ross making the brews offsite (or BUL) for this pub ?

Not that I'm aware of....

The owner Grant asked for a keg of our Belgian Pale after trying at our brewery & hopefully they'll have us as a guest brewery in the future.

cheers Ross

Ah, seems the offline rumour mill is broken. My mistake (well not mine per se) :lol:

Had a few on saturday. The coffee came to the fore after the first pint but wasn't over the top, after that I don't remember.

went in for a feed last nigh & there was a new beer on tap, an amber ale. Very delicious, i had a few.
I'm not good at describing flavours but it was full bodied and hoppy.

Hi Everybody,

We have a Belgian Wit that went on tap a few days ago.Me and Sim(from Brewers Choice, Enoggera) brewed this beer using his awesome recipe for the upcoming Queensland Homebrewers Conference. Hope those that tries it enjoy it!

Cheers

Johann

Hi Everybody,

We have a Belgian Wit that went on tap a few days ago.Me and Sim(from Brewers Choice, Enoggera) brewed this beer using his awesome recipe for the upcoming Queensland Homebrewers Conference. Hope those that tries it enjoy it!

Cheers

Johann

Thanks for the prompt Johann. I will try for a sneaky one Monday lunchtime.
Daz

Haven't been in for months. I drove by yesterday but couldn't stop in. I like your new sign! Now to get that Carlton Mid-strength beacon changed... :icon_cheers:

Tasted the Belgian Wit tonight, fantastic was a shame I was only there for two beers and had to make the second my mandatory Brisbane Pale Ale (love those galaxy hops). Pity this is a only a small batch beer it wont last long it was that good.

Sean

jesus - it's the quick or the thirsty around here... :(

Hi,

The Witbier is not gone, just ran out of kegs at the hotel. Grant picked up a few during lunch so it should be back on tap.

Regards

Johann

Latest posts

Back