Brisbane Area Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done guys!!

Will have the spreadsheet ready by tomorrow the latest for everyone to double check their orders.

Who knows, if everyone pays on time we might even get the grain here by the 30th, but we will see how we go. Ross needs at least 4 days, that would mean I would need to have the money transferred to him by the coming Monday.

Wobbly, only 2H 14min on my clock!
G'day Florian,
This would be my first bulk order. Will you just msg your payment details through to me? i'll be able to pay on friday if thats cool?

Typical Teutonic efficiency. I was at Florian's place the other day and was really impressed with his dunny:

bartoilets.jpg

:p

I can pay anytime and an earlier pickup would be awesome.
Well done

:icon_cheers:

I just got a fifth one installed Bribie, I'm now separating dark and light beers as well.

I will start preparing the spreadsheet now and hopefully get that up in this thread tonight, latest tomorrow.
Then everyone just needs to check if their order is correct and make payment to the account which I would have PMed out by then.
The earlier everyone pays, the better are the chances for a 30th pickup.
That would also mean that I don't have to take Bribie's and (possibly) Parks' sacks, which means I got space in the car for someone else's if necessary.

I can pay any time too and don't mind when the pick-up is. Seamad, if you end up in a bind let me know, I could probably get them in there if need be. It is a hatch so it would be close.... I think I saw you're at Tamborine, I'm at Upper Coomera so not too far away.

OK guys, spreadsheet is ready:

View attachment BULK_BUY_July_11.xls

If everyone can please check if I have entered their orders correctly. Total cost including freight is displayed in the upper right lightish green row.
That's the amount that is due in my account if your order is correct. Once I have received payment I assume that you have checked your order.

Will PM bank details out now.

The 30th seems like it could be the day, if everyone is able to pay promptly.

Thanks guys!

PMs are out, if anyone has not received it please let me know asap.

thanks florian, my order is correct

View attachment 47166

If everyone can please check if I have entered their orders correctly. Total cost including freight is displayed in the upper right lightish green row.
That's the amount that is due in my account if your order is correct. Once I have received payment I assume that you have checked your order.

Thanks guys!

View attachment 47166

Will PM bank details out now.

The 30th seems like it could be the day, if everyone is able to pay promptly.

Thanks guys!

My order is all good mate.
cheers

I can pick up 30th.

Money has been sent.

Thanks Florian!

Bloody hell that was quick :blink:
I would have only got into trouble anyway :icon_cheers:

When are you not in trouble, Perry

B)

Welcome to my world

Paid but I got this reply

20/07/2011 8:01:35 pm Sydney time The funds should be available in the 'To account' within 2 days (except on public holidays).

So, looking at the list -

1. Florian (assume) PAID
2. Seamad PAID
3. Paxx
4. kymba
5. Logman PAID
6. Wobblythongs PAID
7. Parks PAID
8. Bribie PAID
9. Gav80

So, looking at the list -

1. Florian (assume) PAID
2. Seamad PAID
3. Paxx
4. kymba
5. Logman PAID
6. Wobblythongs PAID
7. Parks PAID
8. Bribie PAID
9. Gav80

Two out of the remaining three have paid as well, according to their PMs. Two payments already show up in my account.
Looks promising for the 30th, but let's not forget that pay date was set to the 29th in my original post.

I'm very confident though that it will work out either way.

Happy days... :icon_cheers:

my order is correct and the money has been transfered this morning

Cheers :icon_chickcheers:

transferred funds this morning

1. Florian PAID
2. Seamad PAID
3. Paxx PAID
4. kymba PAID
5. Logman PAID
6. Wobblythongs PAID
7. Parks PAID
8. Bribie PAID
9. Gav80

1. Florian PAID
2. Seamad PAID
3. Paxx PAID
4. kymba PAID
5. Logman PAID
6. Wobblythongs PAID
7. Parks PAID
8. Bribie PAID
9. Gav80 PAID

Grain has been ordered with Ross and paid for, so we should be good for the 30th.

Latest posts

Back