Brisbane Area Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome work

do we get an award for a 24hr, 8minute turnaround?

1. Florian PAID
2. Seamad PAID
3. Paxx PAID
4. kymba PAID
5. Logman PAID
6. Wobblythongs PAID
7. Parks PAID
8. Bribie PAID
9. Gav80 PAID

Grain has been ordered with Ross and paid for, so we should be good for the 30th.

Sorry guys, the 30th is not 100% confirmed yet.

TFMO is out at the moment, the container is in the country though. There is a slight chance that quarantine could hold up the container, in which case we won't have it here by Saturday next week. As we're buying a full pallet, the other grains obviously won't be delivered either.

So worst case scenario we have to wait a week longer as originally planned anyway. We should know by Monday.

But let's hope for the best! :icon_cheers:

3rd fekking bulk buy I've missed out on...frustrating. Changing to instant notification

Me too, I was in bed sick for the 2 or 3 hours it took to fill this one.

There is another thread where a lot of hopefuls are wanting to do another.

Cheers

Goomba

Guys, a quick heads up:

Quarantine has decided to x-ray the container with TFMO, luck of the draw.

Ross has kindly offered to fill these empty spaces on the pallet with sacks for himself, meaning most of our grain will be ready for collection this Saturday.

TFMO should be here by Monday, so those of you who have ordered a bag could either come twice or get the whole lot in one hit on Monday.

I will see everyone else on Saturday then.

brilliant, see you then

if anyone wants to shotgun i'll be leaving the sunny coast at 8

Guys, a quick heads up:

Quarantine has decided to x-ray the container with TFMO, luck of the draw.

Ross has kindly offered to fill these empty spaces on the pallet with sacks for himself, meaning most of our grain will be ready for collection this Saturday.

TFMO should be here by Monday, so those of you who have ordered a bag could either come twice or get the whole lot in one hit on Monday.

I will see everyone else on Saturday then.

I was thinking of getting in there around 9:30ish to pull the bags of the pallet and label them all, so if you guys could rock up after 10 or so that'll be great. If anyone has to get in earlier let me know and I'll do the same no worries.

I will collect mine and Bribie's, so have still a bit of space left in the car if anyone wants to collect theirs from the north side.

Hey guys,

This Maris Otter thing has put a little spanner in the works for me. I can pick up my other 4 sacks on Saturday, but Florian doesn't have any Maris Otter so won't be going back Monday. Is anyone able to grab my sack if they are going to BABBs in August? I'll be away for 2 weeks and can't get back to Craftbrewer between Monday and then.

Otherwise I'll have a chat to Ross on Saturday to see what we can work out.

Cheers,
Parks

I might just go up on Monday to save another drive. Has Ross given any time for Monday as the shop is officially shut on Mondays ?

Has the grain arrived?

Can't wait to pick up my 70L kettle tomorrow - no more living life on the edge brewing 45L in a keggle!

Guys,

The Good news: Grain is here.....

The Bad news: Customs delay's mean the MO won't ship till Monday, which means arrival here on Wednesday sometime.

Cheers Ross

Hello Ross,

I've got 4 bags ordered ( incl 1 MO). Do you want me to pick up the 3 on Sat or can I pick all 4 up Friday ?

cheers

sean

That's good news, see you guys tomorrow. Bags will be all labelled and ready to go by 10am.

Thanks again for organising this Florian. Must have been so much easier having the pallet filled and paid for so quick.

My brew cave is starting to look quite impressive :)

Thanks Florian and Ross, picked up my grain this morning. Won't hesitate to organise one down the track now.
The back of the ute never smelled so good .
cheers
sean

Back