• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brisbane 2 fridges FREE need to go quick

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florian

Back On Track
Reaction score
As title says, need these to be picked up tomorrow wednesday or even tonight.

We're talking about the two in the middle stacked on top of each other.

Both in fine working order, the top one has served me well as a 'beer museum' over the last 4 yeara, and the bottom one regularily gets so cold that bottles freeze and explode, wouls work perfectly with temp control for lagering etc.
From memory you can squeeze 2 cornies into the bottom one, the freezer part is bent out of the way.

Advertised as free but a sixer of something is always appreciated depending on your circumstances.

Main thing is that they're gone by tomorrow 6pm.

Pickup near Nundah.

20160112_143001.jpg

20160112_143015.jpg

Mate, if they don't get claimed by tonight, I'll put my hand up. Are you home tomorrow for pick up?

Done deal mate, they're both yours.

I'm home most of the day tomorrow, only out from 9.30 for an hour.

Glad to see they're going to a good home.

Are you able to pick up both at the same time?

I'll unplug and defrost them tonight, but you will have to give them a clean once you got them.

Actually mate, I'll come over this arvo and grab the little one, then get there arly in the morning for the bigger one. PM for address mate. Just got to let a Chimay settle before i get in the car B)

Latest posts

Back