• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FREE Keg Fridge, bar fridge modified for keg use Sydney / Caringbah

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB

Reaction score
Hey guys, we've recently moved house and the boss won't let me keep my chesty kegerator as well as the bar fridge. I sprayed it killrust green in an attempt to camouflage it so she wouldn't notice it but unfortunately she's smarter than I thought. If nobody claims it by Weds, she'll put it on the council hard rubbish clean up... :(

It's an OLD bar fridge, from back when they built stuff to last! Cosmetically its no gem but it's a great way to enter the world of kegging and has been taken on more than a couple of weekend trips to serve the cold stuff.

It can squeeze in two Corny kegs with gas outside or one keg and gas bottle inside. I removed the door panel and replaced with perspex and a neoprene foam seal so there is a strap to hold the door closed tight. One of my mates tried to move it with gas bottle inside and cracked the floor so I fibreglassed a patch on it - now stronger than it ever was to start with. The door is drilled for a single tap but the tap is NOT included.

Pick up only from Caringbah, 2229. Happy to leave out for collection at any time.

TL;DR
Free 1 or 2 keg bar fridge, ugly but 100% working order. Guaranteed to make your beer taste better!*

ECjdSLes.jpg

G9Qp0Ees.jpg

Big pics:
http://i.imgur.com/G9Qp0Ee.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ECjdSLe.jpg

*not guaranteed

Fibreglass and neoprene....my kind of fridge!

Im in 2229 too. If ya need to hide any more stuff from SWMBO let me know.

Yep, still up for grabs. Cleanup is booked for Wednesday!

If i take the fridge can i dump some shit on your cleanup pile?

Latest posts

Back