• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2x stainless fermenters, a 23L kegt, Mash paddle and ferment fridge. Sydney/Eastlakes.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiserben

Reaction score
I have some stuff that I no longer have room for (down-sizing at the decree of SWMBO). I'm located at Eastlakes in Sydney.

I have 2 of the Mangrove Jacks craft series stainless steel fermenters (like this LINK). Will be selling both without the taps or air locks. Will sell at $75 for each (or $130 if you take both).

Stainless steel mash paddle will sell for $20.

FREE: I have an old, brown bar fridge that will fit any of the HDPE 30L fermenters (but not anything bigger than that). I've now got a kegerator, so no need for this fridge anymore. I got the old fridge FREE, way back in 2015 right here on AHB (so it's really old, but still works a charm). It's FREE to anyone prepared to collect it. (I am on the 1st floor of an apartment building and not really able to assist in moving it, so you'll need a trolley and probably a second person).

I also have 23L keg (PHOTO) that I'd sell it for $100 or best offer.

Just dropping some of the prices generate some interest.

I have 2 of the Mangrove Jacks craft series stainless steel fermenters (like this LINK). Will be selling both without the taps or air locks. Will sell at $60 for each (or $100 if you take both).

Stainless steel mash paddle will sell for $20.

FREE: I have an old, brown bar fridge that will fit any of the HDPE 30L fermenters (but not anything bigger than that). I've now got a kegerator, so no need for this fridge anymore. I got the old fridge FREE, way back in 2015 right here on AHB (so it's really old, but still works a charm). It's FREE to anyone prepared to collect it. (I am on the 1st floor of an apartment building and not really able to assist in moving it, so you'll need a trolley and probably a second person).

I also have 23L keg (PHOTO) that I'd sell it for $80 or best offer.

Hey mate did anyone ever claim those SS fermenters??

Latest posts

Back