• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

$150 kegerator fridge. Takes two Corny Kegs, includes taps, lines

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbm

Reaction score
G'day, selling my kegerator/dispensing fridge.

It's an older bar fridge, that holds two 19L corny kegs perfectly. I had to cut a lot of shelving out of the door, and the rails out of the walls, to fit them, but now it works beautifully.

Been running on my balcony for about 3 years. Doing a great job.

Includes the gas line (not the reg), gas line splitter, inline valves to cut the gas to individual keg, all quick releases, beer lines to taps, the taps themselves (good quality E.K. 'swing' taps), and the stainless 300 x 180 drip tray (removable for cleaning).

The door has an adjustable cam clamp to tighten down the door seal, should you wish.

New replacement costs for this stuff:

$30 of lines+fittings
$200 for the two E.K. Beer taps
$100 for the stainless drip tray
$30 for the fridge.

I'll also sell just the fridge by itself and keep all the other stuff ($30 for the fridge), but obviously, it's got holes (currently well sealed) for the gas line, and taps.

I'm only selling this stuff since i'm moving O/S, and don't really wish to pull it all apart. I figure the fridge will move better with all it's fittings intact.

Also selling a fermentation fridge, and an ordinary 130L bar fridge (seperate posts).

Cheers,

matt

20150120_115941.jpg20150120_120005.jpg20150120_120138.jpg20150120_120354.jpg

Australia is a big place mate, where abouts in this wide brown land are you located?

JD

JDW81 said:
Australia is a big place mate, where abouts in this wide brown land are you located?

JD
He's near Balmain, Sydney, from other posts.

Yeah, sorry about that, i've updated my location now.

Birchgrove, Sydney. Near Balmain as Brummagem pointed out.

Latest posts

Back