Brewsa Invitational 2006

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a day!

Well yesterday I was unable to brew from all the ilcohol accumulated on Saturday night. I never realised my Wishbier would actually turn into a spurge. I am never using those madjuncts again!

Tried to brew today but attenulation caused a massive boil-over. My (imaginary) girlfriend caught me doing the heat slink and told me that the corny syrup I'd used on Saturday night still didn't change the fact that I was a drunkel who still smelled of fester. She was that close to giving me a decocktion, it wasn't funny.

Hope you guys had a better day than I did.

(Ok! Ok! Just trying to amuse myself after doing 12 hours work in this God-forsaken QLD humidity! Challenged myself to making up a story with 10 of the above words and I did! Think we need a few more words though!)

Have also been enjoying Mongo's thread on, 'Frequently Asked Questions,' although I've only been able to make one contribution. Maybe you guys can do a little better (here and there)!

Cheers
PP

I consulted the dictionary yesterday while doing a crossword, on the same page as my lookup, was the word 'fusion'...... nowhere on the page was there a word 'fussion' !!
What the hell was I thinking? Theres only one 's' in Fusion.
Idiot....

Tine for a bump...

Refuktometer - What you don't want your replacement hydropmeter to turn into. So, when your replacement does arrive, don't open it over a tile floor.

BLIAB - The spiel that comes from a person who talks or writes way too much about BIAB :)

Missed this one the first time around... can't believe no-one's used this one before:

Larger: A beer where the yeast is bigger and heavier and sinks to the bottom to ferment wort.

Latest posts

Back