Brewman takes over Mark's Home Brewing (NSW)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewman_ said:
Thanks for the great feedback. I have some good processes in place now, so it's good to see that they are working and that brewers appreciate the service and the products.

Things are going well.

Some News. In the next couple of weeks I will be in a position to refill CO2 bottles. I'll send out a newsletter with the details once it's ready to go. This is a change since Mark had other plans for this service, but I have chosen to do it.

Here's to a good weekend of brewing!

Cheers Steve
Brewing?? In the lead-up to Bitter & Twisted festival.
I need to see you next week about a weizen grist, for B&T. Gotta make sure it's fresh for the event.

Good to see that business is moving ahead

Look forward to seeing you Les. Yes brewing for B&T...

I better talk to Ben about my offering for B&T. My own IPA, should be a tasty little number, Citra, Citra, 65 IBU and 8%. The other, a 150 lashes clone.

The Kettle has been hot.

Cheers Steve

Missed you at the last club meeting.

FYI, re RSA - from the OLGR website:

Staff with old style paper certificates (issued prior to 22 August 2011)
Old style paper certificates are being phased out in stages until mid 2016.
Staff must not work with an expired certificate.

RSA and RCG paper certificates issued

Expiry date

Up to and including 31 Dec 2008

Expired

1 Jan 2009 – 31 Dec 2009

30 Jun 2015

1 Jan 2010 – 21 Aug 2011

30 Jun 2016

Looks Like we are still licenced until next year. So here's to serving some great beer at Bitter & Twisted on the weekend. Interestingly I am looking at the RSA now, it has no expiry on the document. I suppose that is one reason changes have been made.

Correction on my offering. The IPA remains and an Endeavour Pale Ale instead of the 150 lashes.

Cheers Steve

Hey Steve, I'm sure I'll be one of the many home brewers stumbling up to your stall and heaping on the praise at bitter and twisted. Should be a great day!

Gas refllls are available at Fire Box, Thornton. CO2 doesn't only put out fires.

Nice timing Plato.

I was just going to say I am offering that service too now. I didn't originally take Marks Gas refill service, but now I have.

Cheers Steve

Ordered Wednesday....paid Thursday morning and received that afternoon. I must say excellent service from Steve and nicely packaged too.

Cheers

Steve, I was wondering if you will be getting in any heritage crystal if it becomes available.
I'm looking forward to trying some out one day.

Hey Jimmy86,

Just got the Heritage Crystal, so it's back in stock and available in Brewbuilder. This is my favourite Crystal too.

Also got a new cleaning product. It is Brewman Brewery Wash. There was some discussion about similar products on the forums a couple of months ago so I will post an update there.

Cheers Steve

Brewmans service is incredible. Last batch i ordered turned up the next day! Ive never seen service as good as this. Products are great quality. Thanks steve!

+1 brewman service. Even before Xmas , Next day. Great service and packaging. On ya Steve

Hi Brewers,
Brewman is back for 2015.

All of the Wyeasts from the US just arrived. If your on my mailing list you will soon receive an email about the next order. If your not on the mailing list follow the link below to the website.

All Malt stocks are looking great for the start of the years too.

Aeration kits are now available again.

if your interested in portable CO2 there are some new products coming soon.

Cheers, Steve

+1 for excellent service. Put in an order on Tuesday night about 9pm and it was at my door Wednesday afternoon when I got home from work. 2 thumbs up from me!!

Hey Kingy,
Thanks Mate. I reckon that might be the ultimate compliment, that being that even your missus noticed.

Cheers Steve

G'day,

Looking around for ingredients for a kellerbier recipe that calls for 100% tettnanger hops. Noticed you have some T45 pellets listed, what year and AA% are they?

G'day,

Looking around for ingredients for a kellerbier recipe that calls for 100% tettnanger hops. Noticed you have some T45 pellets listed, what year and AA% are they?

potof4x said:
G'day,

better off emailing him directly as I don't think Steve gets on here much to correspond to immediate request's;)

Latest posts

Back