Brewman takes over Mark's Home Brewing (NSW)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
potof4x said:
G'day,

Looking around for ingredients for a kellerbier recipe that calls for 100% tettnanger hops. Noticed you have some T45 pellets listed, what year and AA% are they?
Hi potofx,
Sorry for the delay in reply.
I have the Tettnang T45. Only 85g left. I has an alpha % of 8. I also have Saaz T45 at 6% alpha, maybe 500g. Or I have the Tettnang T90, in good supply which is at 3.2%

Cheers Steve

I'd better give Brewman a rap. Ordered a couple of kg of various grains and 4 wyeasts Tuesday afternoon. Arrived Thursday morning. Dennys Fav 50 already swollen! (Brewing American IPA Sunday.)
Thanks for the quick service and nicely packaged too.

mckenry said:
I'd better give Brewman a rap. Ordered a couple of kg of various grains and 4 wyeasts Tuesday afternoon. Arrived Thursday morning. Dennys Fav 50 already swollen! (Brewing American IPA Sunday.)
Thanks for the quick service and nicely packaged too.
+1

Hops back in stock.

Galaxy is back in stock. Smells great too, might be a Pacific Ale brewing here this weekend. BrewBuilder has been updated with the new Hop spec's, and all of the associated recipes all up to date.

Malts back in stock:
Thomas Fawcett's Floor Malted Mild Ale. Great for English Mild's, Bitters, ESB's and Stout's.

BrewBuilder updates.
Brewman's June special Saison with free dry Saison yeast ends in at the end of the month. It's on the top of the Brewman list in BrewBuilder.
New addition of the Feral Hop Hog, take a look

Latest posts

Back