• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brewing Gear - All To Go

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiderpig

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Sadly, for health reasons I have to give up my two biggest passions - Drinking and Brewing. So, this means I have quite a bit of gear to get rid of. I am selling the following items (post me if you are interested in any of the following):

• Crown Seal Tallies - Have well over 200 currently all clean and ready for sterilisation (Will sell in batches of 30)
  • Twist Top Tallies - Have loads of these also clean and ready to go (will sell in batches of 30)
  • Crown Seal Stubbies - Have hundreds of these clean and ready to go - James Squire, Barons, Botiquers (Will sell in batches)
  • Coopers Stubbies - Have around 100 of these clean and ready to go (Will sell in batches)
  • 55ltr Esky Mash Tun (Brand new, only just made recently - NEVER used)
  • Brand New Beer Gun for dispensing (Worth $110 new)
  • Co2 Fire Extinguisher Full and ready to go (Can be refilled in Newcastle no dramas - I'll tell you where so you can check)
  • 3 x Fermenters including all the bits and Peices (Hoses, syphons, spoons, hydrometers etc)
  • Saaz Hop pellets (sealed in airtight container in Freezer)
  • Hallertau Hop Pellets (sealed in airtight container in Freezer)
I am not giving this stuff away guys sorry, I do need to try and get something back for all the gear I have collected and bought. I can email pictures through to anyone wanting to view, or feel free to come around and check it out yourself. Contact me and we'll take it from there. We can discuss prices etc offline.

This hurts me greatly boys so go easy on me here. It's not by choice I can tell you.

Cheers,
Spiderpig Out

It is always a shame to lose another brewer. :(

I am sure some fellow brewers shall help you out with this gear though.

In Adelaide, a bit far away...

Why not just give up drinking and keep brewing ;) Im sure you could flick off the booze to your mates?

Edit : Sounds like you didnt even get to pour yourself a beer on tap yet? :(

Gday spiderpig

im just getting into brewing at the ground floor and had started collecting (read: drinking) coopers crown seal largies and its getting very expensive!! i'd be very interested in at least a few crates of crown seal largies and a fermenter with bits and pieces. how much are you after for the above items?
im only at pokolbin so pickup is easy. also, im in the wine industry... would you do payment/part payment in quality wines?

looking forward to hearing from you as im very keen to get started.

Thanks, Craigo [email protected]

ALSO a colleague of mine is interested in your Mash Tun. Can you post or email a pic for him?

Cheers

Sorry to hear it spider
I like to think the more natural way of homebrew is not to bad for you and at only 36y well sheeeet No fair.Good luck. :unsure:
Daz

Bugger. I hope you are going to be ok. Good luck from me too

Mantis

I might be interested in some bottles as i am only new to brewing i need a stash so i can have some stock PM me with prices etc

Latest posts

Back