Brew Day Two

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to go and watch some moter racing - well after I pick my daughter up from her drama class.

Last pics!

sculpture_1_1.JPG

Cheers :)

cheers_1_1.JPG

That last picture makes it look like it was hard work :D

Fantastic Mercs Own. You have the bug. Back to back brew days, brilliant.
Now that you have broken your system in and have things like efficiency sorted you'll be doing double and tripple brew days in no time :p

Cheers,
Doc

Thanks for the pics & updates Merc.

Everything seems easily removable & simple to clean.

I'd love one of these sculptures myself

Well done mercs own good to see slide down that slippery slope like the a lot us as with my brews it took till my fourth all grain to get some consistancy and i still have the odd brew go a few % over and under like the apa i did today i made a bigger batch than normal so my eff was a tad under.......
now this hobby can became an obsessesion that leads to drinking good beer

way to go merc.top pics keep em coming.as alfred.e.newman said what me worry.its a learning curve and you will get used to your great system with each brew.slow but sure fine tuning.hope your taking notes along the way as this will be a great help until you get it all down pat.
ps thanx for the green shirt pic :p

pps keep all informed on how your beers turned out.

cheers
big d

Yeah, that was cool.
Love to see some video highlights of an AG day.
Great to see what equipment people use and even where they do it.
(i like the shadecloth sail for hot weather brewing)

worst part of the brew day?
clean up time
best part.... drinking the results of the day

:beer: big d

Is there one of these posts missing?? , some great pictures to show how to connect a March pump with all the silicone tubing .

Pumpy

Latest posts

Back