Brew Boys Cellar Door Opening Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
This Saturday night the Brew Boys are having their cellar door public opening. Their cellar door is on Regency Road across the road from the TAFE. Kicks off at about six from what they were telling me. Should be a good night with lots of beers available.

From what they were telling me it's a pretty good venue and will be open regularly for tastings and the like. Anyway, hope to see you there.

I'm not affiliated with them, just like to support local micros.

Aaron, yes got an invite from them via email a week or so back.
I was planning on attending on Trade and VIP show on the Fri night, as with Cricket I will struggle to make it on Sat night.
Should be a good night(s)!
Cheers

Will have to try and get there in a few weekend's time, I think.

And how might one get a gurnsey to the VIP night??

B)

A mate and I recently completed a Tafe Course comprising AG brewing and beer history, etc., with one of the Brew Boys as the lecturer - which helped I think!

Well, I didn't end up making it last night. Other things got in the way. Will be there tonight though.

Please report back about the beers.

I see from their page that their beers are available in Sydney

Platinum Liquor - 2 outlets, Sydney metro , N.S.W.
(full range in bottles)

Beers,
Doc

the maiden ale is the pick of the beers. It's a great spot too. Do yourself a favour and get down here.

Yep, the Maiden Ale is a nice drop... just had a couple of pints. The stout is pretty good as well. They've got a pretty good setup there, so I might have to drop in every now and then. Also picked up a bottle of the Stellar as we left - another beer to try... couldn't resist.

geez ive got to get to this platinum cellars place.

i tried em all while i was in adelaide last school hols.
really good beers i thought. scotch ale is really clean and malty without too much sweetness, the stout was big and roasty, the pale ale fruity and bready and wholesome, and the wheat beer was the only disappointment for me, a watery beverage halfway in between wit and hefe. tastes like they use imported malts a bit.

Are they open today by any chance?? Might head down if they are. Not far from my mothers house

Latest posts

Back