Braumeister NEXTGEN Build

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i have noticed the the start up screen had a typo and i thought that ill change it, at the moment I'm thinking of

Mini BrewMaster

but i thought i might put it out there and see if anyone can come up with something else, it has to be 16 characters long or less including spaces.

cheers matho
Mini BrewMaster or BrewMaster Mini sound good.
You said earlier in the discussion you wanted to copy the method not clone the Braumeister so why not stamp your own personality on it.

MathoBrew-Nine
MathoBrew-9
BrewMatho-Nine
BrewMatho-9

Im kinda leaning towards The brew-o-matic i like the idea of using the 9l size too, I have been playing around with some labels

BREWOMATIC1.JPG

here is one

cheers matho

No offence, but sounds like something Wallace and Gromit would come up with...

no offense taken, it does sound like that, maybe thats why i like it :lol:

cheers matho

Its my latest invention. I call it, the 'Brew-o-matic 9000'. Now, Gromit, pass the cheese will you, thats a good boy. :p

Braumiser gets my vote. Elegant use of the words, good pisstake and sums up the intent and nature.

Yep it is a cool name so braumiser it is

BRAUMISER.jpg

cheers matho

Nice one. For my next project maybe I'll make a Braumiser clone :ph34r: :p

Nice one. For my next project maybe I'll make a Braumiser clone :ph34r: :p

tim in all seriousness i want people to clone it I would be very happy if someone builds another one

as i said before ill post all the info of the build when it is fully tested, ill be trying too do a step by step

:icon_cheers:

tim in all seriousness i want people to clone it I would be very happy if someone builds another one

as i said before ill post all the info of the build when it is fully tested, ill be trying too do a step by step

:icon_cheers:

I'm going to hold you to that. Very impressive work.

Edit: How much for the electronics?

Edit: How much for the electronics?

Tanga, about $120 but the two most expensive parts were the box at $30 and the transformer which was also $30.
The transformer had to be fairly big because im also running the pump with it, but if i was to do it again i would buy a 5A 12v switchmode power supply of ebay for alot cheaper.
I havent found a cheaper supply of polycarbonate boxes unless i want to buy bulk off the supplier, but if you aren't going to mount it under the pot like i have then any enclosure would do, i went with polycarbonate because its rated to 120 deg c

cheers matho

DONE
Its all put together and ready for testing

controller.JPG

SANY1527.JPG

SANY1528.JPG

SANY1529.JPG

cheers matho

Matho, you are a whip mate, that is one of the most inspiring and best home engineered jobs I've ever seen here.

cheers

Browndog

Latest posts

Back