Braumeister 50L version 1

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eggman

Reaction score
Hello Homebrewers!

I am interested in buying a 2nd hand braumeister 50L version 1 (Art nr 45050 Bj 2013)
The owner is asking for $1850 It comes with a stainless table on wheels.
I am finding it really hard to get info about these older models I just can't afford a newer model braumeister at this stage. I guess I just want to know if this is good value ($1850) or should I just wait for more cash and buy a braumeister original or plus 2022 later model.

Last edited:
Pretty good price, is 50% of RRP. They are solid pieces of kit and easily last a brewer decades.

I've edited my post it's a bj 2013 which I think means year 2013 model has a very simple screen unlike the newer models.
Yes it probably cost 50% more a decade ago but now you can get a bm plus from grain and grape for $4600 which I think you are referring to, a 2022 model.

I've edited my post it's a bj 2013 which I think means year 2013 model has a very simple screen unlike the newer models.
Yes it probably cost 50% more a decade ago but now you can get a bm plus from grain and grape for $4600 which I think you are referring to, a 2022 model.
Sven better deal then! The old controller is robust and works well. That’s wha I have. No flashy wifi but there are ways to make the profile delayed start for you.

Latest posts

Back