Braumeister 50L

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batz said:
Somewhere I saw a vid on lid off verses hood on boil experiment. Must have been you tube or flicker, looked like quite an improvement in the boil.

batz
Here it is, from THIS topic

Looks exactly how mine boils now with dome which is a lot better then how it boiled before

I think sambow might add a dome to his original list. :lol:

I'm definitely adding a dome to my original list :) I have been wanting to give grain and grape a call this week to place my order however unfortunately I haven't had the time due to work commitments. I think that I am going to head up to Marks Home Brew at Mayfield early next week to buy everything that I need as I am due to have a day off work. I am really keen to start brewing using the Braumeister and I think that this will be the quickest way to go about it. Has anyone here dealt with this store before?
Cheers

That's disappointing. Looks like I'll have to go back to ordering online then.

I'll give Craftbrewer a call before ordering elsewhere if I where you.

Batz

Thanks Batz. I'll spend the day that I have off next week ringing around places to see how I go with prices. I think that freight is going to be a bit of a killer though.

sambow said:
Thanks Batz. I'll spend the day that I have off next week ringing around places to see how I go with prices. I think that freight is going to be a bit of a killer though.
As I said speak to Ross mate, you could be in for a pleasant supprize.

We ended up chatting to Anthony at Craftbrewer. We've placed an order for a 20L Braumeister, accessories and ingredients for the first few brews. We hope to receive everything soon although the actual 20L Braumeister and Jacket are coming direct from Germany so we will have to wait a little. Really looking forward to getting started :)
Cheers

Hope you enjoy it. If you want to see one in action before it arrives and share a beer or 6, send me a PM

Cheers Blind Dog. I'm keen as to share a few beers and see one in action before mine arrives. I'll send you a pm shortly to try and tee up a time :)

Hi everybody. Does anybody have the brewmeister 50l hood. I would like to build one. Could you help me with the dimensions?

Best regards,
Peter

I followed Dicko's lead and built a dome, paid a lot more than he did for the S/Steel bowl, took out the bottom, even added a small stack on the top, then trying to go that step further decided to cut in two clips opposite each other just so it couldn't fall off, but having taken out the bottom then cutting into the rim in 2 places the bowl stress relieved itself (from the spinning) and now will not sit flat I should have made 2 clips from the bottom of the bowl and riveted them on. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back