Brass Monkey Brew Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted.......

hmmmmm

If this can get the great Ras to come out of hiding.

Yep still keen just need dats so the wife and i can book with work.

Cheers
Ras

Lets go people Chappo has put his hand up to keep everyone warm :) (Not sure how but hey will be fun to find out)

There are 2 dates

july 30- Aug 1st

Aug 7-8

I am easy for either of those dates, ....Guys, its up to you to pick a date

I had a request to bring the meet forward to the July school holidays, which will early in July..

Kids will be welcome, got plenty of space for them and things to do..pls note you MUST take them home with you.. B)

I had a request to bring the meet forward to the July school holidays, which will early in July..

Kids will be welcome, got plenty of space for them and things to do..pls note you MUST take them home with you.. B)

Cool! Kids running amok and adults to pissed to care :ph34r: .

Sound like fun Duke! Seriously this will be great fun camping, brewin' and stuff. Any idea which dates in July? And are we talking Qld or NSW school holidays?

Chap Chap

Edit: I should be able to control my two...

352676_old_ball_and_chain_series_3.jpg

It wasn't actually a request, just a query... I'd prefer it wasn't school holidays, was hoping to rule them out. The two earlier proposed dates are fine by me.

1. Ducatiboy
2. Chappo
3. Tony ( good chance )
4. Ras & Wife depending on dates
5. Bonj

prob be better not to have in school hols, as most will prob be going away anyway

Ok people

I'm good for the 7th 8th 9th

so lock it in eiddie i can also do the weekend before but need to organise it so can we agree on a date please.

Cheers
Ras

Also is anyone else bring the better half alone don't want the wife to get lonely and that not a invitation chappo lol

Chappo, kids are welcome, along with wives and girlfriends

As far as food goes, I am thinking the camp oven route, do some legs of lamb, beef etc..

I also have a stainless 44 gallon drum that I am going to turn into a vertical smoker...

May need some to bring a big pot to do vegies in :)

I can get some camp ovens mate if that will help

Thats if the wife lets put them in the new car heheheheh + keg will get to that later

Cheers
Ras

Chappo, kids are welcome, along with wives and girlfriends

As far as food goes, I am thinking the camp oven route, do some legs of lamb, beef etc..

I also have a stainless 44 gallon drum that I am going to turn into a vertical smoker...

May need some to bring a big pot to do vegies in :)

Alright sounds almost like a Duke plan?

Put me up for 1 SWMBO and 2 sprogs plus a leg of lamb + veg and beer of course :rolleyes:

I can drag down the Chappo smoke mate if you want?

Also recovery the next day 12 chooky bum knuts and 1kg of bacon! ;)

Can't wait for this one fellas!

Also recovery the next day 12 chooky bum knuts

lol chappo did you forget where i work???
I can bring eggs how many dozen do you need :)

Cheers
Ras

Latest posts

Back