Bitter & Twisted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tix booked and raring to go!!
Took the weekend ticket option. Hopefully I can score a spot on a local's lounge room floor. It a long walk home from Morpeth!! :blink:

hmmm, i think i'm up in the hunter the weekend after that... Bummer.! Could always do 2 weekends though..!?!?

I am going to be there,

Unsure which day.

Here is hoping for some great weather

Yeah, I will probably put in an appearance of some description, though they are saying they have an impressive array of beers from around the globe - grolsch and michelob are far from impressive (IMO). Good to see Murrays and Hunter Beer Co will be represented, what about South Coast Real Ale? I may even be tempted to enter a brew in the comp, if I can just work out with category will receive no other entries, i'll be assured of a prize :D
Catch ya's there
T

I'm keen too, probably be there both days. Hopefully will have a few bottles for the comp too :)

Tix booked and raring to go!!
Took the weekend ticket option. Hopefully I can score a spot on a local's lounge room floor. It a long walk home from Morpeth!! :blink:
Peve,

You can stay at my place, if you piggy-back me home to Medowie :lol: :lol:

Seth

Much to the fear of the locals :
Dr Ulysses N Kurtz may well be winging his way from Salem to Morpeth and landing just about in time to be Twisted....Toto will be staying back on the farm though..

K

Back