Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belated birthday wishes Batz!

Will look down over Tarong power station today with a beer in hand for you!

Cheers

Hey Batz, happy 60th mate, and at your age coming home for your birthday present...........on ya!

Hope you enjoyed your day, Pete did tell me but forget to post yesterday after arriving home, have a couple of things here for you to collect from Browndog.

Cheers,

Screwy

And I forgot too Batz :( Just a little hung over etc from the great weekend.
So belated birthday wishes to you mate. Your 60th hey? How time flies. :lol:
agbirthday23.gif
agbirthday56.gif

T

:icon_chickcheers: Happy Birthday you old Fart :icon_chickcheers:
Didn't realise you had the original Batcave event planned on your birthday...you kept that one quiet.

Cheers Ross

Happy Birthday Pumpy old thing :icon_chickcheers: .... Toasting you with a Nogne-o 100

Cheers Ross

Happy birthday Campbell, glad to see you are Stillscottish at 53 old boy. I'll down one in your honour tonight.

cheers

Browndog

Campbell, party on at 4.30pm dude :icon_chickcheers: .

Batz, Pumpy and Campbell - happy birthday. Hey Batz, 60 is the new 40 :beerbang:

Bugger!!! If I'd realised it was your birthday Campbell, I'd have joined you guys in the city to celebrate.

Just kegged the latest Smoked Schwarz so will toast you with that instead.

Cheers & Happy Birthday

Ross

Here's looking up yer kilt, Campbell! :party:

Thanks guys,
I have Sunday off this week so I did the drive home after work tonight, and I have to leave again tomorrow arvo :angry:
Still there's time for a couple of home brews tonight with the wife and Banjo.

Thanks for the good wishes

Batz

missed this one, hope it was a good one cobber :icon_chickcheers:

i can think of better places than Tarong for your birthday, still could've been worse, Biloela....

cheers

Dave

Happy Birthday Campbell TVOCP extrordinaire :lol:

Hope you had a great day!

Cheers.

Screwy

Sorry to miss you Pumpy. Hope you had a splendid day :icon_cheers: Count yourself lucky you are not living next door to Campbell. He probably has the bag pipes croning as we speak :).

Cherrs to you Pumpy and Campbell :beer:

Hoppy Birthday Winkle! Don't do anything I wouldn't do.... Actually, don't do anything I would!

Back