Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Les! :beer:

I missed it almost... farking!

Happy birthday for yesterday les.... you Sethule Esbian you.... :icon_cheers:

Happy birthday for yesterday Les ya old bugger, missed yesterday will down one for you on beerday.

Cheers,

Screwy

Lez, echoing the Happy Birthday wishes for yesterday also.

Cheers!

Hoppy Barfday Pat! :icon_chickcheers:
Is this the first one for the year?
Might have a few pints of Jungle Wit in your honour (to empty the keg) and make way for a bitter.

Happy Birthday Pistol, have a goody :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers
Steve

Many Happy Returns for the day, Pat old son... I hope you manage to find a few frothies and some fun and frivolity today :beer:

How many Birthdays do you have a year Pat!?!?
Sure I've toasted you before, anyways, Happy Birthday Bag Master :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Many, Many Happy's to you Patrica old son.
drunksmilef.gif

agbirthday2.gif

T

How many Birthdays do you have a year Pat!?!?

InCider hasn't given me one for months now so I've had to wait for ages for my real one to come up :rolleyes:.

Heading off OS this week so things have been busy. We had to get BIABrewer.info ready, pack and finish off a heap of work stuff.

Many thanks for the above. I'll cheers you as I drink some English Ales in London and some Pilsners etc in Europe. Should be tops.

Thanks again,
Pat

Happy Birthday for the other day Pat ya old fart. Hope you have a great trip and that the ash cloud doesn't bugger up your itinerary.

Cheers,

Screwy

Belated birthday wishes Pat. Hope you get some OS tail while you're away - might stop you bothering everyone's sisters......

:p

Another year goes by hey Pat, many happy returns mate. Enjoy your OS trip.

Andrew

Belated birthday wishes Pat. Hope you get some OS tail while you're away - might stop you bothering everyone's sisters......

:p

LOL and thanks again guys.

No one's sister has come good yet Nick so I'm hoping I get some tail over there too. Don't know if the plane is even taking off yet though :eek:. Might end up having to go to QLD to see Mrs Sqyre again instead. She's always looked after me in the past though the maintenance she always starts to claim 9 months later is starting to wear thin. I think Brucey's, "Stairway to Heaven," brewery and his balcony were built from these payments.

And I don't even want to mention what things came up at my last medical. I never had any of those diseases before :huh:.

If anyone does have any sisters though in England or somewhere from Budapest to Prague, let me know and I can take her a present.

:)
Pat

Happy belated Birthday Pat. I did have my sister and her friend lined up for you but unfortunately it looks like you are heading to the other side of the world. Here's a photo to tide you over till you get Prague...

karissa_shannon__kristina_shannon_bikini_pictures_.jpg

Many Happies to Sinkas. Have a good one mate :icon_cheers:

Happy birthday to my chiropractor - sinkas :icon_cheers:

Have a good one mate.

P.S. chappo, I was going to sleep with your sister and her friend last time I was at your place but when I went to their bedroom, you looked so happy between them I didn't have the heart to disturb you.

HBD CM2, enjoy a few today! Catch up soon for a proper session.

Back