Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Winkle, have a great one mate, I'll have a tanduay and coke in your honour.

cheers

Browndog

Happy Birthday Perry !

Have a good one mate, I'll have a couple this arvo in your honour :beer:

Batz

Thanks fellas, think I drank my own body weight yesterday/last nite. Might have a quiet one today :unsure: .

Might have a quiet one today :unsure: .

doglaugh.gif

Many Happy Returns for the day. Perry! I hope you manage to tie one on... :beer:

Happy Birthday Perry :icon_chickcheers:

Brewing an English Barley Wine today & a Dusseldorf Alt, so will have to celebrate a little later...

cheers Ross

Been down the beach all day & nearly missed your birthday Perry but am making up for it now toasting you with the first glass of my latest Smoked Schwarzbier that's been in cc for 10 weeks. :icon_drool2:

Many Happies Perry old son! YOU? Having a quiet day? :lol:

Birthday_hero.gif

birthday9.gif

T

Belated birthday wished to Campbell, and a very happy birthday to Perry - the man who taught me that swimming naked in someone elses pool is A OK!

Will keg up a couple of beers and down a few as well in your honour after work this evening!

Cheers!

Geezus I have missed Pumpy's, Cambells and Winkles Birthday!

Many happy one's boys!

happy-birthday-sexy.jpg

Love Chap Chap

2 cones with vanilla thanks Chappo (maybe a cherry on top).

Cheers to you winkle! Hope you weren't hungover for your entire birthday. Chappo's pic must have perked you up a tad. Isn't she sweet?

Spot ya mate :icon_cheers:
Pat

Happy birthday Les, just finished prepping some Rosellas to bung in a wit tomorrow :icon_cheers:

Happy belated birthday Winkle, Campbell. Happy birthday Les.

I will have a few more beers for youse.

Hoppy Birthday Leslie! err Lesney... Lesmond... uhh..... Les!

Happy Birthday Les! Will have a few for you at the SCB on the weekend :)

Cheers!

All the best you Mr Weizguy. Hope you are drinking one of your medal winners.

Hope you are taking it easy - you're getting a bit too old for wild celebrations.

;) and :icon_cheers:,
Pat

Back