Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phillip,

Let us know what you think of the Dead Guy. I bought a bottle in a supermarket in San Diego recently but didn't see what all the hype was about after reading it here when drinking. A unique flavour profile no doubt due to the Pacman, but may suit some palates than others.

HB anyway.

Cheers.

Thanks Duff. Spent the day shifting 10metres soil and 5 metres mulch with 1 shovel and 1 barra. Absolutely rooted, fell into bed at 6.10pm SOBER :(
Cheers
Steve

Hoppy biffy Troydo :beer:
Going to empty ya wallet at Nectar today?

Have a great day DrSmurto, will definately sink a few in your honour tonight :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Edit: .....& happy birthday Troydo... :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Dr S....

Will have a few beers tonight! Have a great year.

kiss.jpeg

Katie

Happy Biffy good Dr. All the best, hope you anjoy the day.

Cheers,

Screwy

Thanks lads and lady. :icon_cheers:

Having a relaxing night at home with a few beers and a curry (massaman or jungle, i cant decide).

I actually share my birthday with a brother (my 9th birthday present <_< ), as well as a good mate from school (I'm a few hours older), a german bloke i worked with at Monash Uni (same age) and a girl i worked with at Durham Uni. Small world.

Hmmm, do i crack the bottle of dogfish head 90 minute IPA or Meantime London Porter. Before or after the sparkling red.

Glad i have tomorrow off! :icon_drunk:

Happy Birthday Doc, I'll toast you with a bottle of Tidal Pete's Black Stump lager he gave me yesterday, then see what's on tap 1, 2, and 3 :icon_drunk:

Happy Birthday Doc, I'll toast you with a bottle of Tidal Pete's Black Stump lager he gave me yesterday, then see what's on tap 1, 2, and 3 :icon_drunk:

Have a good one Doc! Guess I'd better down a few for you whilst filtering a Galaxy PA. :icon_chickcheers:

Happy birthday Batz :chug:
Cheers
Steve

Yo Batz, have a good one mate. I'll have one or thirty with the lads for you whilst your working :icon_chickcheers:

Happy birthday Batz ,,, I'm sure there will be a few raised glasses in your honor this arvo on the banks of the logan river .. Lol

I'll have one for you on the Daintree river when we go fishing later .. Cheers

Happy birthday Batz, Drs and phillip, hope ytou all smashed it proper.

Happy Birthday Batz you old Fart.....I'll have a night on the Wheaties for you

I betta have one for the good Dr also :icon_cheers:

And Fents hope you have a great Birthday tomorrow........get a big black dog up ya :icon_chickcheers:

Rook

Thanks guys,
I have Sunday off this week so I did the drive home after work tonight, and I have to leave again tomorrow arvo :angry:
Still there's time for a couple of home brews tonight with the wife and Banjo.

Thanks for the good wishes

Batz

Hey old Bat!

So sorry to miss your birthday but I did have a lot of drinks for you :).

I hope Banjo didn't get too pissed!

All the best to you,
Pat

Hey Batz, happy 60th mate, and at your age coming home for your birthday present...........on ya!

Hope you enjoyed your day, Pete did tell me but forget to post yesterday after arriving home, have a couple of things here for you to collect from Browndog.

Cheers,

Screwy

Back