Bindi's Brewery.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey all,
thought I would take up Bindi's generous offer and pick up a fridge yesterday, well.......

Instead I received a complete induction into the world of all grain and more from a masterful brewer,
and bloody top bloke.

Cheers mate. :beer:

Though I've read and watched heaps of vids on all grain; It made a huge difference for me
to actually see it in practice.

I even got to try Awesome beers every one of which I found bloody super tasty.

We started at the bar, sampling Kolsch, !! lovely hop aromas and flavor,
I recall a really nice imperial IPA style mmmm,
and another ale (beer it is?) lovely.
Then a special tasting of Saison mmm! damn I need one of those living here.

Downside of the day was getting home (Yes surprisingly I survived and made it home!),
and looking at my measly partials etc fermenting,
and (duh) drinking coopers and other swill lol.
:icon_drunk:
Think I may have caught an AG bug, is there a cure?

This has really inspired me to up the ante with my own brewing, after seeing the great processes and produce.
hmmm this could cause considerable relational stress.....

hehe
Cheers again champ !
:party:

Im jalous.. im really trying to put all my brewing readings / practice into a AG setup for myself.. i would love to watch someone work through a brew infront of me..

Im jalous.. im really trying to put all my brewing readings / practice into a AG setup for myself.. i would love to watch someone work through a brew infront of me..

Mate, there has GOT to be an AG brewer near you somewhere. Guys............

-BD

i should be doing a brew in the next week or so and im only just down the ring road from you, your more than welcome to come watch and sample.

Thanks Mate, you are more then welcome any time, sh$t I am blushing :unsure:

Sad to say there is NO cure for the AG bug :lol: you can get needles for the serious conditions like HERMS and RIMS which is the AG bug out of control :) Screwtop caught the next stage and look at him winning prizes/comps, resistance is futile when/if you get to this stage. :lol:

Hey all,
thought I would take up Bindi's generous offer and pick up a fridge yesterday, well.......

Instead I received a complete induction into the world of all grain and more from a masterful brewer,
and bloody top bloke.

Cheers mate. :beer:

Though I've read and watched heaps of vids on all grain; It made a huge difference for me

Another victim inductee :lol:

I even got to try Awesome beers every one of which I found bloody super tasty.

We started at the bar, sampling Kolsch, !! lovely hop aromas and flavor,

I recall a really nice imperial IPA style mmmm,
and another ale (beer it is?) lovely.
Then a special tasting of Saison mmm! damn I need one of those living here.

Downside of the day was getting home (Yes surprisingly I survived and made it home!),

Can't have been there long 501, some of Bindi's beers are pretty big. I seem to have trouble driving my legs after visits to Bindi's.

Think I may have caught an AG bug, is there a cure?

An old home made remedy of mine: Quality home crafted beer :lol:

This has really inspired me to up the ante with my own brewing, after seeing the great processes and produce.
hmmm this could cause considerable relational stress.....

hehe
Cheers again champ !
:party:

Welcome to the dark side 501

I get so excited on brew day.... Im up at 6.00am!

Four more days to brew day, four more days to brew day.... :beerbang:

Can't have been there long 501, some of Bindi's beers are pretty big. I seem to have trouble driving my legs after visits to Bindi's.

+1, And rule number 1 for brew days at Bindi's is: -
GET A LIFT :D

Jay

You've gone and done it now... there's no turning back, and there's no cure (other than Screwtop's very well thought out remedy above).

Welcome to the darkside. You're caught in the tractor-beam :p

Latest posts

Back