Biltong Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
All beer drinkers love biltong

(100% of drinkers surveyed enjoyed biltong, total of 1 person surveyed, me)

Beer + Biltong = Easy :icon_drool2:

bb.jpg

I opened this so i could send you the link.

Things getting a little loose with the swmbo away?

Geronimo Jerky :icon_drool2: ;)

The beer was interesting, not sure on the meat flavour but the coriander and chilli was nice.

Chewing on the biltong afterwards started bitter, but was pleasant.

Don't think I will be making a full Biltong Lager soon though

QldKev

The beer was interesting, not sure on the meat flavour but the coriander and chilli was nice.

Chewing on the biltong afterwards started bitter, but was pleasant.

Don't think I will be making a full Biltong Lager soon though

QldKev

You home alone Kev? Hope Julie wasn"t having drinks and nibblies as well :icon_vomit: :icon_vomit:

Yeah mate that's a double vomit

Geez, Kev it looks like a nard dropped in your glass!

My mate makes his own biltong, man it goes down great with a beer (though I've never shoved a bit in the glass!) :lol:

Just chewing on the last on my biltong (time to make more), looked at it, and thought, why not :lol:

time to be good, the SWMBO will be home soon

I had celery* shoved into my beer by some cheeky prick at the pub...........it still didn't taste bad or was it that i was already 3/4 pissed. :lol:

*It was at a Adelaide United pre-match pissup at one stage it was the craze to bring celery to the game due to chant copied from chelsea fans

Celery! Celery!
If she don't come
i'll tickle her bum
With a lump of celery.

I know this is probably a noob question, and I haven't searched, but can I add biltongs when I add my water and yeast, or do I need to wait the three days til I bottle? I just bought everything and I need to know now.

Also what setting should we use when we run it through the mill?

Back