Bigbrew Day At Anthonymac's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wee stu said:
OK, OK - for today's wee bru day at wee stu's brury, I changed the rule.

This time I didn't have a beer until after the yeast waws pitched :eek:

Is that better?
[post="125126"][/post]​
Certainly not! The rule is no beers until you wake up!

That sounds vaguely like the rule I work on. And I bet stu's beer was ginger.

Tim, bring it next year. I reckon within three years we can trounce those US pansies.

Kai said:
And Linz is the only other Aussie site to have bothered filling in stats so far. tut tut.
[post="125151"][/post]​

OK, I get the hint. I'll go and fill our site's in... We only did a single batch though so it is hardly going to compete :lol: We had a good day, 8 of us in attendance and lots of good beer drunk and made :chug:

Shawn.

Now just to put the pressure on Ray and Dr Kurtz....

WildebeestAttack said:
Sorry I missed this one. Next time if you want to set records let me know and we may be able to use this 150L brewery.

Tim

View attachment 7022
[post="125169"][/post]​

Next brew day at Wildebeestattack's place, I reckon.

A top day and night once again at an Adelaide brew event (and not as much damage as some other days).

Cheers to Anth for hosting and Dicko for his efforts as Tongmaster and his steam beer.

Stu,
I hope you got saturated :) Next time, next time

And who really is the ghost of beer past? Next question!!!

Steve

AnthonyMac said:
WildebeestAttack said:
Sorry I missed this one. Next time if you want to set records let me know and we may be able to use this 150L brewery.

Tim

View attachment 7022
[post="125169"][/post]​

Next brew day at Wildebeestattack's place, I reckon.
[post="125258"][/post]​

Unfortunately it's not my setup, but a friends. I've had a few goes with it and it is a two man operation, thats for sure. But it is trailer transportable, so ideal for big brew days.

Back