Best 100L stainless pots? Where to buy in Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakbeer

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade from my 70L pot to a larger 100L. I'm after a good quality pot, not the cheapest option

Preferably not a 'square' pot (same height as diameter), would like it to be taller if possible but that's not a deal breaker

I was looking at the very bling looking wine storage tanks but apparently they're to thin & the guy at Winequip didn't recommend them for drilling into

Any suggestions appreciated

Cheers

For value for money you can't go past craftbrewer. Ive got one of their 100L pots and am vey happy with it. Even comes pre drilled for a 1/2" weldless ball valve

Any idea how much delivery to Melbourne would be?

Blichmann if you have plenty of $ to throw at it, otherwise I would go the Craftbrewer pot.

breakbeer said:
Any idea how much delivery to Melbourne would be?
Not sure on delivery cost, but you will probably find you can throw a lot of gear in the pot for the same delivery charge.

for around the same money of the Blichmann you could go Stout Tanks with sanitary fittings

ED: morning typing

breakbeer said:
Preferably not a 'square' pot (same height as diameter), would like it to be taller if possible
Very good idea. At that capacity a skinnier tall pot will make boils easier

weld to kegs togther or look online at milk equiment which can easily be turn into brewing equipment. industrial cooking shops have 100/200 lt stock pots etc. morebeer.com sells complete 100lt set up for good price bro.

Spiesy said:
OP is after a Melbourne supplier, not US-based.
He also specified not square. As far as I know that means one Blichmann. Within the country add CB.

Robinox 99L SS, most catering places should have. Not cheap but so much quality involved.

QldKev said:
Not sure on delivery cost, but you will probably find you can throw a lot of gear in the pot for the same delivery charge.
Would postage work out better if there was some kind of bulk order?

Might look into the Robinox pots, only heard good things. Any suggestions on a particular catering shop I should try fents?

I checked the delivery price from CB, it's only $40 so that's winning so far

vittorio said:
morebeer.com sells complete 100lt set up for good price bro.
do more beer ship to Australia? They didn't last time I corresponded with them.

GABBA110360 said:
the craftbrewer one works nice for me
I have one that has been sitting in it's box for a while just waiting for me to plan it into a build pity the 150l mayfair pots are no longer.

Latest posts

Back