Beerkat - Kegs & Growlers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey fellas, if I was after a couple of combos with the double ball valve head, do I just put it through as the hogs head combo and leave a note at checkout?

Hi Liam, sure can mate just place your order and it gives you the option to leave a message for us to note you would like the double ball lock spear instead of the cross bar. We can deliver once they have arrived at the end of feb or in two seperate shipments, just let us know if you need the kegs etc straight away. Cheers!

Beerkat Pty Ltd said:
Hi Liam, sure can mate just place your order and it gives you the option to leave a message for us to note you would like the double ball lock spear instead of the cross bar. We can deliver once they have arrived at the end of feb or in two seperate shipments, just let us know if you need the kegs etc straight away. Cheers!
what are shipping costs for packages?

Yob said:
what are shipping costs for packages?
Hey Yob, free shipping for metro or $10 flat rate shipping for non metro - this is for retail. With BB/wholesale shipping is not included due to pricing but would be similar to your current BB shipping

Went and checked out the gear today, some very nice stuff and Graham was working on some great innovations that he showed me. Ended up walking away with a 4L keg combo with all the bits and a nice 2L flip top growler (still Australia Day hangover prices!)

Haven't got the keg set up but the growler has done well down the estuary this arvo, good 4 hours on and still icy cold and fizzy with no ice needed. Thanks mate!

1485512996949.jpg

Beerkat - question about your mini regs... (copy of question in my bulk buy thread)

I got a hold of a cheapo valved (standard) 400g CO2 bottle full! with 6 years left on it.

To hook the mini reg up to a regular CO2 bottle, will I need a standard type 30 to 3/8-24 UNF adapter? Or do these regs already have standard fittings, but have been adapted to 3/8-24 UNF?

I noticed you guys sell the soda stream size to 3/8-24 UNF, but do you sell type 30 standard to 3/8-24 UNF?

I'd like to keep the valve in place for refills, also I can shut it off and switch to a bulb if I don't want to cart the 400g bottle around.

Cheers

Placed my order tonight for a 5L combo and a 2l growler as well. Cant wait :)

I also placed an order for a 1.89 mini keg and charger/tap combo.
I was waiting for the bulk buy but prices looked good and I like to support a forum sponsor.

Will post pics when it arrives.

capsicum said:
Went and checked out the gear today, some very nice stuff and Graham was working on some great innovations that he showed me. Ended up walking away with a 4L keg combo with all the bits and a nice 2L flip top growler (still Australia Day hangover prices!)
Haven't got the keg set up but the growler has done well down the estuary this arvo, good 4 hours on and still icy cold and fizzy with no ice needed. Thanks mate!
Great to meet you mate, thanks for stopping by. Glad you're already enjoying your gear, great arvo for it. Don't forget to check out Three Rivers Brewery while you're down this way, Cellar door open 12-6pm tomorrow - we enjoyed a few there this arvo

this is getting very interesting...

Beerkat Pty Ltd said:
Hey Yob, free shipping for metro or $10 flat rate shipping for non metro - this is for retail. With BB/wholesale shipping is not included due to pricing but would be similar to your current BB shipping
Sound as bra'

damoninja said:
Beerkat - question about your mini regs... (copy of question in my bulk buy thread)

I got a hold of a cheapo valved (standard) 400g CO2 bottle full! with 6 years left on it.

To hook the mini reg up to a regular CO2 bottle, will I need a standard type 30 to 3/8-24 UNF adapter? Or do these regs already have standard fittings, but have been adapted to 3/8-24 UNF?

I noticed you guys sell the soda stream size to 3/8-24 UNF, but do you sell type 30 standard to 3/8-24 UNF?

I'd like to keep the valve in place for refills, also I can shut it off and switch to a bulb if I don't want to cart the 400g bottle around.

Cheers
Hey Damonija, just checking out what we can assist with to suit your bottle and will be back to you asap!

Hey Guys

Just in reference to some comments on the BB thread, our prices advertised here and on our website are our retail prices, which we try keep as low as possible and are very competitive however that’s why there are some differences between us and your current bulk buy prices - because these are our retail prices.

As mentioned to Yob in a previous message, in regards to BB/wholesale pricing we are able to match your current bulk buy prices however at this time you are using your current supplier who looks like he's doing fine job. We are more than happy to supply any additional gear you need us too in a BB or specific BB items at any time, just give us a shout. I'm sure you'll let us know what you aren't able to source when you've got things underway and we will advise BB pricing as needed.

We will be adding additional taps, disconnects and new items etc in the next month and have listed a few things that are coming soon on our profile on here.

Cheers guys. Any questions just let us know. :beer:

Just to clarify...we've had a few queries and emails...

If you want to purchase any of our keg packs but want to switch the cross bar spear to a double ball lock spear - this is no problem! The price is the same. Just make a note at checkout and we will add the double ball lock to your order in place of the cross bar. Keep in mind, the double ball locks won't be avail until end of Feb so if you need your keg earlier and shipped separately just make note of that too.

A heads up about the cross bar spear that we currently have showing on our site, the cross bar can be easily unscrewed and with the addition of fluid out post you are left with a double ball lock spear, the head is the same, we are in the process of arranging the fluid out post to suit this and will attach photos to explain over the weekend.

:)

Beerkat Pty Ltd said:
Hey Damonija, just checking out what we can assist with to suit your bottle and will be back to you asap!
These guys have one, but rather buy from you lot :D
https://ikegger.com/products/full-size-co2-bottle-adaptor-for-professional-mini-regulator

It seems like the mini reg is actually for 5/8-18 UNF but comes with the adapter to take 3/8-24 UNF.

I found this thread, which discusses attaching these mini regs to a type 30 but seems a solution was not reached...
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/89688-leland-mini-co2-bulb-cartridge-regulators/

I'd be happy with either directly 5/8" to type 30, or 3/8" to type 30 attached to the 5/8" to 3/8"

Hope that makes sense B) B)

damoninja said:
These guys have one, but rather buy from you lot :D
https://ikegger.com/products/full-size-co2-bottle-adaptor-for-professional-mini-regulator

It seems like the mini reg is actually for 5/8-18 UNF but comes with the adapter to take 3/8-24 UNF.

I found this thread, which discusses attaching these mini regs to a type 30 but seems a solution was not reached...
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/89688-leland-mini-co2-bulb-cartridge-regulators/

I'd be happy with either directly 5/8" to type 30, or 3/8" to type 30 attached to the 5/8" to 3/8"

Hope that makes sense B) B)
Yep, that's right that's the size for our mini reg and comes with the adapter.

In regards to the type 30, we don't currently have these in stock. We would be looking at 2-3 weeks delivery as they'll be coming around the same time as our double ball lock spears once our suppliers reopen after holidays. Not sure how quickly you need one...

Beerkat Pty Ltd said:
Yep, that's right that's the size for our mini reg and comes with the adapter.

In regards to the type 30, we don't currently have these in stock. We would be looking at 2-3 weeks delivery as they'll be coming around the same time as our double ball lock spears once our suppliers reopen after holidays. Not sure how quickly you need one...
Not quickly at all. I'm getting a few things in the bulk buy but keen on getting your mini reg and the adapter nut.

Any idea on which one it would be and cost?

I have to give these guys at Beerkat the thumbs up! Great service and advise from them whenever I've ordered. :super: :super:

damoninja said:
Not quickly at all. I'm getting a few things in the bulk buy but keen on getting your mini reg and the adapter nut.

Any idea on which one it would be and cost?
I'll try and send a pic of it for you. Cost would be around $22. We saw you were keen to get heights for the 5L keg, we are taking pics and will give you measurements shortly. Hopefully this helps with your esky set up.

Latest posts

Back