Beerkat - Kegs & Growlers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived this morning, great turnaround and well packaged. The 1.89L is smaller than imagined, I think it may even fit in one of those six pack eskies.

Beerkat, will these kegs take a 3 Bar fast carb, aka the Ross method?

Cheers

bradsbrew said:
Mine arrived this morning, great turnaround and well packaged. The 1.89L is smaller than imagined, I think it may even fit in one of those six pack eskies.

Cheers
60 PSI according to the site, over 4 bar

Small volume like that though wouldn't reckon would take too long, could probably get away with the shake method at a low PSI.

bradsbrew said:

Cheers
Great to hear everything arrived Bradsbrew! Our mini kegs are rated to 60 PSI so yes the ross method is perfect for instant carbonation, unfortunately our regulators are 30PSI. I normally use 30PSI and rock and roll for about 3 minutes. The accuracy of the pressure drop is not as good as your larger double gauge regulators but you can achieve the same result. I generally turn the keg upside down and listen to the bubbles as it reaches optimal carbonation levels. Be careful to ensure your regulator does not flood with fluid during this process. Cheers Graham

Do you do a package for the insulated growler with the double ball lock cap?

There isnt anything on the web site.

Cheers

Aydos

aydos said:
Do you do a package for the insulated growler with the double ball lock cap?

There isnt anything on the web site.

Cheers

Aydos
Hey Aydos, we are working on a growler conversion to fit the double ball lock spears, it may be some time before its ready though. We'll keep you posted!

Are you interested, if the gap presents itself, on supplying and matching our bulk buy figures?

Last one was (from memory) 148 tanks + assorted fittings and odds and sods.. Approx 25K changed hands on the last one..

No pressure, just curious if tour keen to jump in if the space presents itself

Yob said:
Are you interested, if the gap presents itself, on supplying and matching our bulk buy figures?
Last one was (from memory) 148 tanks + assorted fittings and odds and sods.. Approx 25K changed hands on the last one..
No pressure, just curious if tour keen to jump in if the space presents itself
Hi Yob we'd be certainly keen to get on board if it should present itself. I'm not sure what your current bulk buy figures are. Happy if you want to email or pm. I'd be confident we can match them as I suspect we use the same or similar supplier. Happy also to supply/assist with part orders if ATHB would rather not supply certain items etc. we are very flexible and reasonable. Just let us know

Nice one Beerkat.... I think we fell through on the neoprene covers and the mini reg to SS bottle adapters. Is there a chance Yob, you and I can talk about BB prices?. I think my spreadsheet can handle multiple suppliers with a little tweak or so ;)

Beerkat Pty Ltd said:
Hi Yob we'd be certainly keen to get on board if it should present itself. I'm not sure what your current bulk buy figures are. Happy if you want to email or pm. I'd be confident we can match them as I suspect we use the same or similar supplier. Happy also to supply/assist with part orders if ATHB would rather not supply certain items etc. we are very flexible and reasonable. Just let us know
Welcome aboard Beerkat, I had a feeling things would work out well. :super:

Zorco said:
Nice one Beerkat.... I think we fell through on the neoprene covers and the mini reg to SS bottle adapters. Is there a chance Yob, you and I can talk about BB prices?. I think my spreadsheet can handle multiple suppliers with a little tweak or so ;)
It was probably the off white stitching mate. Gotta get a little less demanding.

Zorco said:
No worries Zorco, due to suppliers on leave for the next few weeks we will need lead times to supply bulk quantities. I assume your current supplier would be in the same position, just let us know when you're ready what your looking at and we'll work on it. Cheers guys, appreciate you considering us!

Beerkat Pty Ltd said:
the prices are listed publicly in the BB4 thread, should be easy enough to find..

I love the carb lids and some of the other little bits and pieces you have...

welcome to the jungle..

Yob said:
the prices are listed publicly in the BB4 thread, should be easy enough to find..

I love the carb lids and some of the other little bits and pieces you have...

welcome to the jungle..
Cheers Yob, just found them. The carb lids are awesome we just had them made late last year. We are in the process of finalizing some of the items listed as new stock items anyway in the next few months. When you're ready let us know what you're short on or need supply of and we'd be happy to work with you on this. The prices seem pretty comparable to our wholesale rates so don't see a problem there. We'll obviously pass on any extra savings we can get from our suppliers for specific items as they arise.

Hey guys just giving you a heads up, we're having an Australia Day Sale on Growlers - 40% off for one day only! Prices have already been changed on the site for tomorrow...

www.beerkat.com.au

Beerkat - Australia Day Sale 40% Off Growlers.png

The 2lt mini keg (keg only) does not show the 40% discount. Do we have to enter a code?

Batz said:
The 2lt mini keg (keg only) does not show the 40% discount. Do we have to enter a code?
Sorry Growlers only. Should have read it better.

Latest posts

Back