Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, will give that a shot. Nice label BTW, like the deliberate spelling mistake and its reason..cheers

Truman, another trick is to use plain copier paper and apply with a light coating of milk using a basting brush. Works great!

Ive done this for several batches, but nowadays im too lazy to do anything withnlabelling apart from some texta description on the lid.

Sorry what I meant was....

jovi.png

Truman, another trick is to use plain copier paper and apply with a light coating of milk using a basting brush. Works great!

Ive done this for several batches, but nowadays im too lazy to do anything withnlabelling apart from some texta description on the lid.

I thought plain copier paper would just fall apart once condensation formed and you guys must have been using some sort of coated paper or coating it with a clear lacquer etc, hence the question. But if plain copier paper works then that it is.

Here's a few drafts I was working on a while ago, but lost interest after a while.

View attachment 47177

BTW Like your labels, very well done.

I like the backgrounds and the way the image protrudes out of the frame. Hope to design something like that myself when I can come up with an idea.

Ok guys am I the only one here who has no artistic talent but still wants a cool label ??? how can I make them easily short of scanning my 4 yr old daughters drawings of butterfies ??? what is the program you use ???

BTW Like your labels, very well done.

I like the backgrounds and the way the image protrudes out of the frame. Hope to design something like that myself when I can come up with an idea.

Didnt use them, as it would have been a bitch to cut out those delicate edges.

You need to understand layers, and blending those layers, and you'll go far. But it does help to conciously think about colour schemes.

I am not a graphics person, in fact this was the first real thing I created in photoshop, so no experience necessary. :p

Ok guys am I the only one here who has no artistic talent but still wants a cool label ??? how can I make them easily short of scanning my 4 yr old daughters drawings of butterfies ??? what is the program you use ???

Probably not much help but I use CorelDRAW 11, Signlab 5 and Photoshop CS2. (expensive unless you have a wooden limb)

People say Gimp is pretty good but I haven't used it myself.

Didnt use them, as it would have been a bitch to cut out those delicate edges.

You need to understand layers, and blending those layers, and you'll go far. But it does help to conciously think about colour schemes.

I am not a graphics person, in fact this was the first real thing I created in photoshop, so no experience necessary. :p
I have cs2 and gimp and am quite proficient with both of them, understand layers and stuff. I just have the creativity of a house brick so not good at coming up with a design. So labely.com will have to do for now.

I hate people (ducks) that don't trim their strings <_<

Let me guess, you use bread ties for picks too don't you <_<

How about the type that use gaffa tape instead of straplocks? B)

gaffa's for pussy's ......

how about chains?

As uncle zakk says, "hardware stores have the best guitar straps"... :super:

zakk.jpg

Yes, but do you want to take advice from a guy who spends more time on his hair care each day than we do on AHB ?

Zac Wylde is a poofter. :lol:

Latest posts

Back