Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've still got a way to go to get the hang of this software. Some cracking designs in this thread for great inspiration.

One of these will be my case swap beer.

SEB2.jpg

weizen.jpg

Here's a few drafts I was working on a while ago, but lost interest after a while.

View attachment 47177

Absolutely brutal!

I've still got a way to go to get the hang of this software. Some cracking designs in this thread for great inspiration.

One of these will be my case swap beer.

View attachment 49415

View attachment 49414

Very nice work Rav, very nice!

I reckon the weizen is lacking that background faded raven tho... Still, Fark cool!

Cheers

first ever label attempt - done in word

for an upcoming ginger beer, a la chappo...

fanta.png

any suggestions on getting it to look better?

but...none of them are fatapantzes. this is a must

I don't really care who is punching who...blue, red, white, black whatever - as long as they have red hair and are fighting it will suit the logo

blood is optional - maybe brock lesnar?

but...none of them are fatapantzes. this is a must

I don't really care who is punching who...blue, red, white, black whatever - as long as they have red hair and are fighting it will suit the logo

blood is optional - maybe brock lesnar?
check out chris leben from the UFC. Shoudl get a few shots of him getting smacked about in the Anderson Silva fight (not the one pictured)

UFC132%20Leben%20Silva-4.jpg

Heres one based on McEwans Export and inspired by my Scottish mate. Still a novice GIMP user. A quick job but will serve its purpose.

McConners_Export.jpg

check out chris leben from the UFC. Shoudl get a few shots of him getting smacked about in the Anderson Silva fight (not the one pictured)

UFC132%20Leben%20Silva-4.jpg

Should be some good shots from his latest fight where he got fucked up hardcore.

new thin ice brewery label. pretty much the same.. different backgrounds ect.

brew_label_thin_ice.jpg

Just came across this site and thought Id share for all those wishing to create some labels. Pretty easy to use and has a fair few options.

http://labeley.com/

What are you guys using to print your labels onto?

I want something thats waterproof but doesn't need to be stuck on with industrial strength adhesive so I can peel them off easy ready for the next batch?

Apologies if this has already been answered in this 80 + pages of posts but at least if it has it will be bumped up for the next guy that answers.

Next two brews...

10 Minute IPA using 140g of Amarillo and 90g of Citra (28L batch)

28hl9p0.jpg

and a Sweet Choc Stout, aging this'n for about 6 months :chug: (might make it a bit stronger yet)
23suj2w.jpg

Vinyl, luckily I work in a sign business :p

Oh..... and here are my labels. Done with labely.com, nothing too flash quick and easy.

I have PS and Gimp just need to come up with a design idea.

SHallaAPA3.png

STEAMBEER.png

BlackIPA2.png

I want something thats waterproof but doesn't need to be stuck on with industrial strength adhesive so I can peel them off easy ready for the next batch?

I printed my first batch of labels onto plain copier paper and printed though the laser printer at work. Stick these onto your bottles with a little bit of glue from a gluestick (uhu or the like). They don't come off in the fridge, but when you wash the bottles they come off easy as pie.

Here's the label from my first batch, and yes there is a spelling mistake... it just adds to the homebrewed nature of the beer :rolleyes: although I haven't heard a bad word about it yet. I'm aiming to improve the label, but I needed something quick.

Soverign_Gold_Draught_FINAL.jpg

I printed my first batch of labels onto plain copier paper and printed though the laser printer at work. Stick these onto your bottles with a little bit of glue from a gluestick (uhu or the like). They don't come off in the fridge, but when you wash the bottles they come off easy as pie.

Here's the label from my first batch, and yes there is a spelling mistake... it just adds to the homebrewed nature of the beer :rolleyes: although I haven't heard a bad word about it yet. I'm aiming to improve the label, but I needed something quick.

Thanks mate, will give that a shot. Nice label BTW, like the deliberate spelling mistake and its reason..cheers

Latest posts

Back