Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go again!

Another great label Franko,this one a more 'classic' feel to it,quite a busy label as well,keep'em coming.

Batz

Here we go again!

Another great label Franko,this one a more 'classic' feel to it,quite a busy label as well,keep'em coming.

Batz
"

exactly what I said to myself when I stood back and looked at it " classic "

Thats a masterpiece Franco....

I dont even know where to start to try and work out a label for myself????

rook

Thats a masterpiece Franco....

I dont even know where to start to try and work out a label for myself????

rook

That's why we get Franko to do them for us

Batz

May have to annoy Franco and get him to come up with some ideas for me...

Yours is a beauty as well Batz

rook

That's a ripper Franko. Would look fantastic on an old wooden set of taps.

Keep 'em coming.

I downloaded the free version of Drawplus and after a couple of hours came up with the attached.

Cheers,

Dogbolter

DB, your label looks great! Especially for a first-time user of the software. :)

Suggestion for you though - See what it looks like if you make your Bogan guy a bit bigger to fill in the white space some more.

Again, well done! :)
Tim.

Just a quick reminder that ANAWBS - the Australian National Wine and Beer Show - incorporates a free to enter label competition. Entries close 29 September, and full details can be found on the ANAWBS website

Two things to keep in mind.

1) This is very much an amateur comp. In the spirit of the competion, labels entered should be your own creations. Wonderful as they are, works commissioned from, and produced by, Franko (or other third parties) would not meet the spirit of the competition.

2) Entry to the label competition is free. However, the label competition was established as an add on to the Wine and Beer competitions. Anyone registering and entering the beer or wine comp has free entry to the label comp. If you are solely entering the label competition, you are still expected to pay the general competition registration fee of $5.

Even with these disclaimers, there are clearly heaps of brilliant amateur labels out there. We would love to see some of them at ANAWBS.

My other half, when she has a couple free minutes, is working on a label for 'DP Breweries'. I've asked her whether it will be a label that the mods will allow me to post on the forum and she's been cagey about it... apparently it just needs some polishing. I think it'll be a couple weeks yet (we're both quite busy people). But... I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

Just a quick reminder that ANAWBS - the Australian National Wine and Beer Show - incorporates a free to Wonderful as they are, works commissioned from, and produced by, Franko (or other third parties) would not meet the spirit of the competition.

Well my label is out then

I didn't see the fine print any where when I sent it in <_<

Batz

Batz yours is the best label on this site IMO, it's a winner and does not need a judge.

After the swap I found it in the loo, on my car, on a keg, on a bar stool, behind the bar, on the wheelie bin and will find more I am sure.

Batz yours is the best label on this site IMO, it's a winner and does not need a judge.

After the swap I found it in the loo, on my car, on a keg, on a bar stool, behind the bar, on the wheelie bin and will find more I am sure.

Yep couple more still to find then :lol: :lol:

batz

DB, your label looks great! Especially for a first-time user of the software. :)

Suggestion for you though - See what it looks like if you make your Bogan guy a bit bigger to fill in the white space some more.

Again, well done! :)
Tim.

Cheers, I am still fiddling around with it! I actually have Photoshop, but found Drawplus to be heaps easier to use. Will keep you posted.

Just a quick reminder that ANAWBS - the Australian National Wine and Beer Show - incorporates a free to enter label competition. Entries close 29 September, and full details can be found on the ANAWBS website

Wee Stu, I had a look on the ANAWBS site, but couldn't find any specifics - Do you know if the label need to be attached to a bottle to enter, or can it be posted as a plain paper printout?

Cheers,
Tim.

Wee Stu, I had a look on the ANAWBS site, but couldn't find any specifics - Do you know if the label need to be attached to a bottle to enter, or can it be posted as a plain paper printout?

Cheers,
Tim.

The entry form for the label is on the ANAWBS site,make sure you colour it in yourself...mums not allowed to help :lol: :lol:

Batz

LOL thanks Batz :lol: What about wives? :p

Just a quick reminder that ANAWBS - the Australian National Wine and Beer Show - incorporates a free to Wonderful as they are, works commissioned from, and produced by, Franko (or other third parties) would not meet the spirit of the competition.

Well my label is out then

I didn't see the fine print any where when I sent it in <_<

Batz

OK, I admit it, the stipulation did come a little late :eek: .

I was thinking of condition of entry number 2:
"Only amateur or homemade products may be entered, and all entries must be submitted in the
makers name."

Still if it is out there, perhaps it is now best just left in the hands of the judges ;) .

FWIW Batz, I love the label - and I even have one stuck to my conditioning fridge. Maybe one of bindi's migrated South??

Entry form can be found here: Label entry form

Back