Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc, I've got the Pilsener in the fridge ready for tonight... it's about the best thing i've got right now.

Everyone, yep, I ripped that pic off ATOMT. Didn't think it was a big issue at the time as my main focus is on the surrounding template. But I should've said it wasn't my masterpiece. (or I guess I should've got another pic).
Sorry 'bout that ATOMT.

Petesbrew :ph34r:

Thats OK Petesbrew. I was just a little shocked. Thanks for the apology and the PM.

And yes warren, it is true. I also ripped off Raph....but he said it was OK.
No, hard as it is to believe, I didnt paint the cherubs, just got them into some bad habits.

ATOMT

ATOMT, you just need to darken and smudge up those schooners a bit, and it'll be finished! (ready for more dimwits like me to put it on their labels) :beer:

I've been inspired to have a crack at a label of my own, many thanks to Sam's Teach Yourself Paint Shop Pro.
labeljpg.jpg

Cheers

Browndog

That looks great, Browndog. Great concept. Maybe the hops could be a bit more noticeable, but good as is. :super:

Cheers Franco

They all look great. Sorry I havent responded earlier but havent had a chance to get on lately.
I was just wondering what type of font is in the bottom so I can change the beer styles as I make different beer styles

Thanks for your great effort :beer:
BS

I've been thinking about labeling ideas too, and have been thinking along the lines of a reusable one.
I don't know what the exact name of the product is, but it's the vinyl sticker stuff that you normally find in kids sticker type activity packs. Where they can stick these vinyl stickers onto windows and then peel them back off.
I haven't tried to see how these go on bottles and under refrigerated conditions and condensation as Finite has mentioned above. Or even if this vinyl product can be printed onto easily without ink running.
I've been trying to find somewhere that sells it, preferably in A4 sheets, to do some tests.

Ed: Finally found out what the stuff is called, Static Cling :p . 3M make two similar products Static Cling and Removable Vinyl.
Looks as though both products will withstand the low temperatures.
Finally found a local supplier who sells the Static Cling stuff, and who was kind enough to send me a few sample A4 sheets. So far after about a week the vinyl is sticking like glue on the bottles and kegs inside the fridge. Actually it's a little difficult to lift the edge to peel it off, but once it gets going it comes off real easy.
I just need to get some more printer ink so that I can try a print test, but so far so good.
The static cling vinyl sells for $4.40 for a 1020mm x 700mm sheet. Pretty good value if you ask me.

Errr... yes Batz, I better try and make it a bit more obvious hey :D

cheers

Browndog

HOLY BAT CRAP!!!!

4 cars in the drive last night & only 1 got it's back windscreen covered in Bat shite.... :angry:
Anything to do with a certain sticker in the LH corner you reckon :p

bat_crap.jpg

Thanks Batz!!!

HOLY BAT CRAP!!!!

4 cars in the drive last night & only 1 got it's back windscreen covered in Bat shite.... :angry:
Anything to do with a certain sticker in the LH corner you reckon :p

View attachment 8489

Thanks Batz!!!

:lol: Mates of mine :lol:
Notice they missed the sticker
Batz

Reminds me the day I was going down the road when a Vampire landed on my front car windscreen .

The missus said Show him your 'Cross' .

So I wound down the window hung my head out and said

Get off the Fu....g winscreen !!!!!

pumpy :unsure:

Thank god they only shat on the Holden Batz !!!

:D

Only because Ross would not allow a Ford to park on his property

Batz

Not true <_< mine[Ford Fairmont] was there last Friday, even if Screwtop had to drive me home it in :chug:

Hey Batz, is my sticker still on the back of your car next to yours? Did that at the case swap.

Yes but it looks a bit 'secondhand' you stick it on while a little under the weather?

Batz

Sorry I havent had anything to post here lately,j ust been a little busy looking after the kids whilst the missus has started nightshift.
Will have some new logos/labels for all those who are still waiting shortly sorry for the delay
Franko

Hey Franko,
Can ya hurry up with the design for Dane, so we can get the glasses on the go

Normell :p

Hey Franko,
Just checking that I'm one of those on the list?
Cheers
AC

Latest posts

Back