Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I havent had anything to post here lately,j ust been a little busy looking after the kids whilst the missus has started nightshift.
Will have some new logos/labels for all those who are still waiting shortly sorry for the delay
Franko

One of my favourite threads Franko.....now get on your arse and turn out some more :lol: :lol:

Batz

Pictures say a thousand words,

Thanks Franko.

Doc

DoctorsOrders_002__Large_.jpg

Nice Doc,
cant wait to add those to my collection
Frako

I spent the best part of 2days trying to make a label for my beer... Then my lovely wife came along, threw away all the crap I'd done and knocked this masterpiece over in less than 3 hours! :beerbang:

I'm rightly impressed with her mad skillz, but she says I'm biased. She'd love any feedback from the other labellers out there.

So whaddya reakon? :D
Tim_s_Beer_Label.gif

Very nice Phrak
some of my new work is of similar style
again well done looks nice

Very very nice!

Perhaps your wife will want to earn a few bucks and design a few labels for AHB members.
Franko has too many things on the go to keep up with the demand,I am sure he would appreciate some help,lets churn out labels !! :beerbang:

Batz

nice one Phrak top job , Your wife has a great amount of talent . I also agree with Batz on the help for Franko if she is keen I am sure there are many interested people here on AHB

AW :D

Thanks all... My wife says she'll give it a go. But we're off on holidays for two weeks... We'll check if there's any interest when we get back.

Cheers,
Tim

Thanks all... My wife says she'll give it a go. But we're off on holidays for two weeks... We'll check if there's any interest when we get back.

Cheers,
Tim

Going anywhere where there might be a micro by any chance??

lol, I wish! a caravan park at Lake Macquarie... although it's not too far to the Hunter Valley from there... hmmm :ph34r:

get her a laptop and get her to churn out a few more labels in the caravan. very classy. :beer:

you all have crap, sub standard beer logos and lables.

Let me show you all what true art looks like :p I've been working quite some time on this jem. :super:

View attachment 9074

Ok here we go again
This time homebrewworld.com your time is here
Hope you like it
PM me for details

Franko

Farkurnell.jpg

Franko'
Your a bloody champion.
Thats fantastic mate............as i have said many a time ' your in the wrong game mate'!

I really appreciate your work. You will be rewarded :D
I was really hoping you would get a chance to logo me before xmas case 06 so i can label em, and yep you came good !
Thanking you mate..
Cheers...............
:beerbang:
Gazz

Franko'
Your a bloody champion.
Thats fantastic mate............as i have said many a time ' your in the wrong game mate'!

I was really hoping you would get a chance to logo me before xmas case 06 so i can label em, and yep you came good !
Thanking you mate..
Cheers...............
Gazz

My Pleasure mate,
pm me a list of your beers and Ill make you the full set

heres one to use in your signiture

sigpic.jpg

Franko'
Your a bloody champion.

Thanking you mate..
Cheers...............
Gazz

My Pleasure mate,
pm me a list of your beers and Ill make you the full set

heres one to use in your signiture
Franko - that's tops what a hoot! :D

Latest posts

Back