Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one that I did for a mate as he has just got into the home brew himself.

We bottled some on Sunday which was a Boags Copy looks like it will taste as good as the label looks. :beerbang:

Davos_brumby_brewery.jpg

Here's one that I did for a mate as he has just got into the home brew himself.

We bottled some on Sunday which was a Boags Copy looks like it will taste as good as the label looks. :beerbang:

Uncle Kenny, sorry mate, it's the fact I work as a copy editor, but you might want to change "largar" to "lager" on that label. Otherwise, looks great. Your friend should be happy to have his own label so early in his brewing career. Here I am 15 years down the track and never had one.

Steve

haha i know what a dirty sanchez is and its variations lol
i saw a post about Leg spread lager and i though mexican cheech and chong then it hit me DIRTY SANCHEZ hahaha

What, who?? :huh:

Big bogans pumping ponys??? :eek: :eek:

when did this forum slip??

Beer Slayer,
here's what your collection looks like

Franko

Collectionweb.jpg

Here's something i have been playing with. Nowhere near franko quality but still looks good on the bottle.

batch23.png

Here's one i've done for myself...
What do you think?

Looks great.

I dont believe the "No Bite" disclaimer at all!

Won't pass judgement on it, since I had to rely on Franko to come up with his splendid result for me.

Cheers,

M

It's a bitch designing the labels on Word & Publisher, it's tedious work cutting each label out,
but geez it's great to see a label on my beers!
Definitely nowhere near as good as Franko's masterpieces, but I'm happy.

IMG_2142_2_1.JPG

They look fantastic petesbrew. :)

Here's a couple of Craphaus Generic labels. No, they're not made from generic beer kits. :lol:

Warren -

DSC01311.JPG

They look fantastic petesbrew. :)

Here's a couple of Craphaus Generic labels. No, they're not made from generic beer kits. :lol:

Warren -

Nice one Warren!
Love the "Burnt Chop Stout". Naming each brew is half the fun!
:beer:
Pete

It's a bitch designing the labels on Word & Publisher, it's tedious work cutting each label out,
but geez it's great to see a label on my beers!
Definitely nowhere near as good as Franko's masterpieces, but I'm happy.

I take it those are the beers you have ready for the Hills Brewers Guild club night tomorrow night Pete :p

Beers,
Doc

I reckon I'm almost there with my label. A massive pain in the arse, but worth the effort if I want to impress the mates.

post_2337_1153117382_thumb.jpg

HEY! petesbrew!

Will your mates be impressed that you nicked my label idea from page 14 (22 May) on this forum?

AngelsTears.jpg

That took me hours to do and you have just hijacked it for yourself!

That Sh!t aint cool!!! :angry:

ATOMT

I reckon I'm almost there with my label. A massive pain in the arse, but worth the effort if I want to impress the mates.

View attachment 8384

HEY! petesbrew!

Will your mates be impressed that you nicked my label idea from page 14 (22 May) on this forum?

View attachment 8385

That took me hours to do and you have just hijacked it for yourself!

That Sh!t aint cool!!! :angry:

ATOMT

Don't see you point ATOMT, you didn't finish it, you did a square one, his is round & it's not as if it was an origional from you.
GET OVER IT.

Normell

Don't see you point ATOMT, you didn't finish it, you did a square one, his is round & it's not as if it was an origional from you.
GET OVER IT.

Normell

I still spent a good few hours putting in the beers and ciggies so No Normell I dont think I will get over it!
The smoke is what took the time. That is s Photoshop technique.

Hey guys

Raphael just PMd me. He's a bit worried his cherubs have developed a few social diseases. :lol: :lol:

Warren -

Doc, I've got the Pilsener in the fridge ready for tonight... it's about the best thing i've got right now.

Everyone, yep, I ripped that pic off ATOMT. Didn't think it was a big issue at the time as my main focus is on the surrounding template. But I should've said it wasn't my masterpiece. (or I guess I should've got another pic).
Sorry 'bout that ATOMT.

Petesbrew :ph34r:

Doc, I've got the Pilsener in the fridge ready for tonight... it's about the best thing i've got right now.

Everyone, yep, I ripped that pic off ATOMT. Didn't think it was a big issue at the time as my main focus is on the surrounding template. But I should've said it wasn't my masterpiece. (or I guess I should've got another pic).
Sorry 'bout that ATOMT.

Also, that pic was only meant for one of my beers, not my main logo!
Fine photoshop work there ATOMT.

Sorry 'bout that ATOMT.

Thats OK Petesbrew. I was just a little shocked. Thanks for the apology and the PM.

And yes warren, it is true. I also ripped off Raph....but he said it was OK.
No, hard as it is to believe, I didnt paint the cherubs, just got them into some bad habits.

ATOMT

Back