Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one that I've been playing around with today.
EPIC_tales.jpg

cheers, Arnie

clearly for my impending Tu-Can, going to sit on them for a while and we will have to move soon.. so labels will be the safer option :party: and I only do a few per crate so it's no big deal..

Toxic_Ale_1_copy.jpg

got a double brew-day planned for tomorrow... 1 Amarillo Brown ale and 1 Triple Hop IPA.

I'll re-purpose my Golden Ale Label for the Brown Ale and i just knocked up one for the Triple Hop IPA;

Triple_Hop_IPA.png

Based very loosely on New Belgium's Ranger label I see. Now that is a nice little beer.

Based very loosely on New Belgium's Ranger label I see. Now that is a nice little beer.

i'm all over that label like a cheap suit... couldn't be arsed making my own up.

nb_ranger_ipa1.jpg

A little embarrassing compared to most here but this is my 1st attempt using gimp. Just getting the hang of layering and shadows. Inspired by my mate who used to take his son through Razorback for a driving lesson and then call in to The George for a Bock on the way home.

View attachment 42471

Haha I like this one very much .. Have just hit the HYW's with my daughter , and boy oh boy a beer sure does taste good after an hour or 2 in the passengers seat ...

Good work ...

Cheers

A little embarrassing compared to most here but this is my 1st attempt using gimp. Just getting the hang of layering and shadows. Inspired by my mate who used to take his son through Razorback for a driving lesson and then call in to The George for a Bock on the way home.

[attachment=42471:Instruct.

Wow! There's some lovely labels there! I've never thought about making a label for my brews! I've got to come up with something now- can't let you all have the fun!

Doing a bit of planning for the annual Oktoberfest party... so needed to get some labels done for the beers that will be on.
Keep it simple
Munich_Dunkel.jpg

Tooling about with one for the looming case swap.. keeping it simple..

View attachment 45056

nice job!

Listening to Dethklok at my computer at the moment and had a metal inspired idea... what about a label shaped like a skull... Brutal.

I'm more... traditional with my labels, but I thought that idea might be right up your alley!

Cheers -
JD

nice job!

Listening to Dethklok at my computer at the moment and had a metal inspired idea... what about a label shaped like a skull... Brutal.

I'm more... traditional with my labels, but I thought that idea might be right up your alley!

Cheers -
JD

:lol: .. Brutal.. :lol: Have you seen season 3? Oh I love that clown c.c.c... :lol:

skull.jpg

Latest posts

Back