Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love em... that looks like a bottle i'd go for at the local if i came across it for sure.
Thanks Argon, Im off to Newcastle to try a braumeister today, not much sleep last night, bloody hell Im like a Kid at christmas.
Get to eat real chinese food tonight at Wests leagues club and pints at the Irish pub....ahhh heaven

Logo.jpg

My first effort. Fairly simple and uninspired.

Well, paint is a bit limited, so I just DL GIMP 2. Got some learning to do... Never mind, will be at least 2 months before my mead is ready for bottling. :)

I'd be grateful if someone would post their illustrator file - I'd like something to use to get me going, and what I've found on the intewebs is a bit difficult to use. I'm looking for a round label I can use as a template an build on from there.

Cheers,

Jon

Just thought i would put our work in progress up. We have a bit more work to do. But my cousin is doing it for me so whenever we get some time we fiddle around with it.

Capture.PNG

Just thought i would put our work in progress up. We have a bit more work to do. But my cousin is doing it for me so whenever we get some time we fiddle around with it.

Its looking good Drew, post some updates when you do them.
regards
Stephen

Hope this works still playing with screen shot.But this is the finished labels...thanks Kev T

I'd be grateful if someone would post their illustrator file - I'd like something to use to get me going, and what I've found on the intewebs is a bit difficult to use. I'm looking for a round label I can use as a template an build on from there.

Had a chance to play with Illustrator this evening. Pretty steep learning curve, but I'm pleased with the result.

Beer_Label.jpg

Cheers,

Jon

I think this American Brown is gonna be pretty shit.

Cleveland_Steamer.jpg

I use waht Cooper's got for my labels, simple to use and nice but fairly limited in what you can do. Is there any simple software one can use with more flexibility? This is one of my labels
Jeezus Aleosaurus, are you really a god botherer or is that just a piss take, Oh **** it it does'nt matter the judgement day is tomorrow I know I read it in todays paper.

Start of an idea for an RIS label. About to bottle into glass and plan to keep some for a while so might bother to whip up some labels.

5786029852_192b0278ba.jpg

Latest posts

Back