Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little embarrassing compared to most here but this is my 1st attempt using gimp. Just getting the hang of layering and shadows. Inspired by my mate who used to take his son through Razorback for a driving lesson and then call in to The George for a Bock on the way home.

Instructors_Courageflat.jpg

A little embarrassing compared to most here but this is my 1st attempt using gimp. Just getting the hang of layering and shadows. Inspired by my mate who used to take his son through Razorback for a driving lesson and then call in to The George for a Bock on the way home.

View attachment 42471

Hey mate that looks good... especially like the road sign and the way it's angled and tilted away, nice touch

Hi guys, been stuffing around with some logo and lable ideas.

What do you think?

8_Legs_Brewing_Company.jpg

beer_lable_301110_copy.jpg

First one (on the left) gets my vote, purely as the second is hard to read for me.

What do you think?

Loving just the timber & spider part of pic #2 for a label. Would look great against a brown bottle.

(edit) poll on first or second? lol Brewing aught me Photoshop...
First one. It'll look like the second after you've had a few anyway so it is the best of both worlds really.

What do you think?

Nice one... the one on the left is excellent. Clean, simple and clear. Love the 8 as the spider's body too, well done

I find the second one a bit hard to read, but do like the depth effect on the lettering, could you swap it over so the darker park is up front and the shadow is the lighter shade.

quick update... love where this ones going :p :p :p

(edit) poll on first or second? lol Brewing aught me Photoshop...

1 vote for the one on the left.. much easier to read = clearer message

Here is probably the final version. A bit more simple and easier to cut out :D

Arachnid_APA2_copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back