Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly recommend Inkscape for labels. It's free, and does everything that Illustrator will do (well, anything you'd ever need Illustrator to do, anyways), and it's less than 9mb to download. Making text follow curves or the outlines of shapes is as simple as drawing the shape, writing the text, selecting them both, then selecting Text -> Put on Path - see here (scroll down).

Label for my latest CACA (Cream Ale). :)

Warren -

chook2.jpg

You know you're not a real brewer until you have a logo!
I feel so inadequate.....sob!

TL the graphically challenged... :(

Heres one for a lager I made for the mates. Its a very easy drinking lager which i think is crap but im sure they will love. (were talking extra dry boys here *cue vomit*). Hopefully mine will get them start thinking a bit about home brewing. Then the next batch for them I will make it a bit better.

anyway scheisse means 'S*it' in German so i thought i would work on a piss take of that hehe. Plus my little story to go with it and give the boys some reading material. They can enjoy HB and learn about beer at the same time! :beer: :beerbang:

scheisslagerv1.1.gif

Love the Labels Finte.
Also the scheisselarger, which I am sure i would enjoy despite what you say.

Just a suggestion; the text on the "Tapped Admiral" (going around) was much easier to read than on the SL which I kept losing across the etching in the middle.

great all the same.

ATOMT

Love the Labels Finte.
Also the scheisselarger, which I am sure i would enjoy despite what you say.

Just a suggestion; the text on the "Tapped Admiral" (going around) was much easier to read than on the SL which I kept losing across the etching in the middle.

great all the same.

ATOMT

yeah i thought that too but I dotn think i can fit it in the other way :(

What about an additional section of the Label. Maybe at the bottom?

Shape.JPG

I agree, its great to have a little yarn on the beer. My "Winkle Pickers Brewery Labels had a story on them. And I like the designs.

Im curious to see the colour scheme against a bottle, or are they for taps only?

cheers

ATOMT :party:

Franko's been a bit quiet lately.......

I hope we haven't worn him out!!! :D :p

Cheers,

Jase

What about an additional section of the Label. Maybe at the bottom?

View attachment 7505

I agree, its great to have a little yarn on the beer. My "Winkle Pickers Brewery Labels had a story on them. And I like the designs.

Im curious to see the colour scheme against a bottle, or are they for taps only?

cheers

ATOMT :party:

Yep thats a good sudgestion mate ill give that a try, Im trying the keep the whole shape simple as they are for bottles and I want to make it easy to cut out. Maybe I will make a square label.

Anyway heres Trough Lollys hawthorn inspired brewery logo. Just finished now. Let me know if you want any tweaking done TL:

FarrerRidge.gif

"Farrer Ridge"? Is that like "Monash Heights" or "Kambah Mews"? :p

Finite- I love the stories! The one on the tapped admiral was great! It's up there with the squire etchings! :p

"Farrer Ridge"? Is that like "Monash Heights" or "Kambah Mews"? :p

Yes! It's sad, isn't it....! Almost as bad as "Old Griffith"!!

But, all the Kudos goes to Finite for an outstanding job - thanks for that! :beer:

Im still here creating guys,just working on something with Dane at the moment

Thank God your still there Franko, thought I had sent you into hyper warpdrive and you had vaporised.

Hey Franko,

i have been watching this thread with great interest. Was wondering how much you charge to make up one of those fantastic labels. PM me if you would like.

Cheers,

Pok

I've been watching this thread for a while also. You definitely have some talent there Franko. Keep up the good work mate!

vl.

Latest posts

Back