Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Franko said:
pokolbinguy,
I use a combination of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop for making all the labels I've done you see on this site.
Franko
[post="128359"][/post]​
Hi Franko.

Geez this thread has become popular, not to mention that everybody seems to be gettin a label.

I have been using photo shop a bit recently and have illistrator on disc but havent used it. What part of the label do you do on illustrator? The Text and label shapes?

Particularly love Trevs.

Did you do Pumpy's label / Logo?

BTW, Being a PS User, I hope you are getting some rewards (Apart from spiritual) for these labels. I know how long it takes doing this stuff and it is exactly why I will need to do mine when I land a proper job. If I do it first, it will take over and I will never get my job.

Here is a label body I did with the intention of using it for a label for "Angels Tears Brewery"....

AngelTears1.jpg

I did a label a year ago for a "Brewery" named "Winkle Pickers Brewery" but its on another HD and Ill add it when available.

Anyway, love your work Franko. Hope you are enjoying yourself as much as we are.

ATOMT

Thanks for your kind words
Yes I did do pumpys it was just a quickie got something in the pipeline for him though.
I must say Trevs is my favourite at the moment its hard letting go of some of these when you make em.
Lucky there going to great blokes.

I use photoshop mainly and Illustrator mainly for text

Franko

This thread is full of creative flair and ingenuity. And, not all of it is Franko's :p

If you have a label that you are proud of, and you think it might earn you some bragging rights, why not consider entering it in the ANAWBS label competition. The competition is free to enter, provided you have paid the ANAWBS registration fee and have a beer (or 12) entered in the comp.

This year ANAWBS is even seeking professional help :huh: - in that we will have experienced graphic designers involved in the judging process :) .

Last year, one of my primitive Publisher efforts took out the gong for best modern label. I am confident there are lots of AHB labels out there that can take my crown. If we get enough beer entries, we may be able to set up a special prize for best beer label (at the moment it is a combined wine and beer competition).

Keep up the good work, guys.

Sounds good wee stu might have to pop a entry into that one

johnno said:
Not working here either.
Get some more sponsorship from an isp or something.

johnno
[post="128496"][/post]​

Can you PM or email me with the message you get Johnno, I will send it on to the web master (who is currently overseas :angry: ) and advise when it has been sorted out. I don't need anyone else to post problems (I don't want a thread hostage situation developing).

Now, back to the labels talk!

Andrewl
your label is ready to go as requested pm me for details
Franko

Labelahbweb.jpg

Andrew whilst I find your label very pleasant .

You are obviously just a DIRTY O'L MAN ;)

Pumpy :)

The imagination for all labels and logos is great.

I am like a kid at xmas waiting to see Frankos latest piece of work.

So much work not enough time hey franko...

well done mate

old dog

:D

Franko!!! That is bloody awesome!!! Hell of a lot better than I had imagined!!! Pumpy... I'm only 22 mate... so I suppose you can call me a young pervert.

Cheers,
Andrew

andrewl pm a list of the beers you brew and I'll add them to the label
Franko

Here's what the collection looks like Andrewl

Franko

collectionweb.jpg

Franko,
My wife and i have just agreed your in the wrong bloody game mate !
Some of the best i have seen.
:super:

All I need is for someone to offer me a job doing this ,then I can give up my day job that would be nice
Franko

Franko said:
All I need is for someone to offer me a job doing this ,then I can give up my day job that would be nice
Franko
[post="128941"][/post]​
Well send a portfolio to the big & not so big brewers out there

Plenty of great ideas here!
I'm still working on a lable/branding for my new brewery....
Think I may have come up with a name at least. better post something about it before someone else thinks of it ;)

Junctyard___Craftbrewing_by_Asher.JPG

Asher for now

Jye - nice Santa label BTW - heres mine from the 2004 Xmas Case. Got to love google :beer:

Santas_little_helper2_.JPG

Rolling along with the Santa flow, and just to show you don't have to have much talent to win a prize sometimes, here's one I prepared earlier :)

kilt_lifter.jpg

Mandraker,
Here's your creation I've come up with
Your in for a real treat with this one

Franko

Mandrakerlabelweb.jpg

I've been following this thread since it started and an amazed at what you come up with Franko!

Like everyone's saying, you've really got a talent for this design stuff. Not to mention your skills in getting it into a final product that really is first class.

What an addition to a home brewery!

Keep posting your work, its been a great thread to follow.

Cheers,

Stoutdrinker

Back