Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the compliment mate hopefully one day I can get a job doing this sort of stuff that would be great
Franko

Top work Franko.If i had the bucks i would hire you yesterday.Definetely a market for these labels in the microbrewing industry i reckon.Maybe worth looking up the new site i posted earlier for W.A and other micro sites and maybe incorporating there names in a few promo type flyers you could send them.
I would be surprised if you got no interest.

Cheers
Big D

These labels rock!!
I reckon they should be collected in the currently empty gallery section of AHB.

The names you guys are coming up with for your breweries rock as well. It has got me trying to name mine.

At the moment Im tossing up between Rilli Island Brewery and Snake Island Brewery. Both are islands in the Murray River close to where I grew up. Rilli Island has more sentimental value but I like the sound of Snake Island better.

Snake Island sounds good easier for graphics

Franko said:
thanks for the compliment mate hopefully one day I can get a job doing this sort of stuff that would be great
Franko
[post="129436"][/post]​

Franko I have to ask you mate! With a lot of the graphics you do - do you actually draw then out yourself with a graphics tablet? If so I have to say - you really missed your calling in life cause some of the things I've seen on here are very impresive! Even if the answer is no I still think you missed your calling big time mate! :)

Bizarre
If I could draw like that Id be in the game.
Alot of what I use i search for hours on the net usally royalty free stock sites etc just to find what Im after

Franko,

You're a legend!!!

Can't wait till mine's done!!!!! I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve...............

Cheers,
Jase

Borret
just seen your sig and laughed myself silly
just made a bigger version if you wanted to use it

crazyeyes.gif

Using a couple free programs (Inkscape and GIMP) I've managed to create something I think is a goer. :beer: I still have to clean up the outer edge of the snake properly and maybe try and remove the blue sign on one of the trees in the island picture.

Has anyone tried to print thier logos onto coasters?

Snake_Island_V1_web.jpg

Franko said:
Mandraker,
Here's your creation I've come up with
Your in for a real treat with this one

Franko
[post="129421"][/post]​

Words don't cut it - AMAZING!

How bloody good are my taps going to look now????

You are a genius!!!

Now to see Dane and get muy alias changed!!

M

Asher said:
Plenty of great ideas here!
Jye - nice Santa label BTW - heres mine from the 2004 Xmas Case. Got to love google :beer:

Santas_little_helper2_.JPG
[post="129247"][/post]​

HAHAHA I've even written on mine in a similar way... thats just scary :p

Mandraker,
Here is what your label collection looks like
Franko

collectionweb.jpg

Here a label for the Dark Ale I made last night.

I decided to call it "Tapped Admiral Dark Ale" being a fan of naval history.

Insted of explaining to everyone what it ment.....I have always liked the james squire bottles with the little stories on them so I thought why not do the same for my beers? So being inspired I came up with this...

Tapped_Admiral_story_1.gif

Top work Finite - love it :super:

Cheers Ross

What programs do you guys use for these labels?
They're all great.

Thanks for the coment ross!

What programs do you guys use for these labels?
They're all great.

I use Adobe Illustrator CS2 for creating the basic shape of the label and most of the text and Adobe Photoshop CS2 for adding additional pictures or changing the Hue/saturation or colourizing the image.

I use Adobe Illustrator CS2 for creating the basic shape of the label and most of the text and Adobe Photoshop CS2 for adding additional pictures or changing the Hue/saturation or colourizing the image.
You can download a 30 day trial off the Adobe website for those interested.

Latest posts

Back