Beer Gut... A Bad Thing, Right?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great find there Adam. Knifey, knifey, drinky, drinky. :p

Oh babythis means I am vitually indestuctable!

Say hello to your new WORLD leader brewers!

Chap Chap (El Supremo)

Ahh beer, is there anything it can't do

Why do we call it a beer belly when it has been proven time and time again that it's not caused by beer?
All beer is relatively slimming, the belly is caused by the fatty things you eat in combination with the beer, eg. peanuts, chips, jerky.

Yes yes, we know that. But we thank the beer anyway, for saving this fine bartender's life.

Ohhhhhhhh I get it! <_<

Is your brewery firing up again? I ain't making beer at the moment, I'm making a six-pack.

Oh babythis means I am vitually indestuctable!

Say hello to your new WORLD leader brewers!

Chap Chap (El Supremo)

Sorry El Chap Chap. The Mythbusters already tackled this one. It works OK for knives but I'm afraid it won't be much good when the rebels stage a coup and have guns. A pistol bullet went straight through a 16 inch layer of fat. I think they said you would need a layer of fat 3 feet thick to catch a pistol bullet. Your gut, awesome though it may be has probably not yet reached that level of awesomeness. It does give you something to strive for though.

Cheers
Dave

I remember reading something about that gangster Tu pac (spelling) or some bloody thing in the states, when he was drilled in that drive by and killed, his massive bodyguard sitting next to him copped about 9 rounds or something across his chest/stomach, and he still managed to crawl out of the car and carry Pac to the hospital..
Dr's say they removed a lot of the slugs from his gut...
Im betting it would have been at least 9mm rounds as they seem to favour them in the Mac 10 over there.
So there, get a huge beer gut and be bullet proof! lol

Sorry El Chap Chap. The Mythbusters already tackled this one. It works OK for knives but I'm afraid it won't be much good when the rebels stage a coup and have guns. A pistol bullet went straight through a 16 inch layer of fat. I think they said you would need a layer of fat 3 feet thick to catch a pistol bullet. Your gut, awesome though it may be has probably not yet reached that level of awesomeness. It does give you something to strive for though.

Cheers
Dave

3 feet of fat you say???

homer_thinking_2.jpg

I can do that :p

Chap Chap

I remember reading something about that gangster Tu pac (spelling) or some bloody thing in the states, when he was drilled in that drive by and killed, his massive bodyguard sitting next to him copped about 9 rounds or something across his chest/stomach, and he still managed to crawl out of the car and carry Pac to the hospital..
Dr's say they removed a lot of the slugs from his gut...
Im betting it would have been at least 9mm rounds as they seem to favour them in the Mac 10 over there.
So there, get a huge beer gut and be bullet proof! lol

It will also make you more aerodynamic B) .

Why do we call it a beer belly when it has been proven time and time again that it's not caused by beer?
All beer is relatively slimming, the belly is caused by the fatty things you eat in combination with the beer, eg. peanuts, chips, jerky.

I assume you're joking.

As per the title: Beergut..... a bad thing right?...............

Its NOT a beergut, but a fuel tank for a love machine......

morbidly-obese.jpg

when he was drilled in that drive by and killed, his massive bodyguard sitting next to him copped about 9 rounds or something across his chest/stomach, and he still managed to crawl out of the car and carry Pac to the hospital..

They just dont make 'em like they used to.....

Latest posts

Back