Beer Gut... A Bad Thing, Right?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man! His cankles touch the ground!

How could you do that to yourself?

actually this happened to a woman in the states recently. big fatty was pondering loosing weight, then got shot, but the bullet only went thru her lard, "saved her life" and now shes on a mission to become extremely fat as a protection measure against future gunshots..

I very nearly revisited my beef casserole :blink:

That guy makes Jabba the Hut look trim

:icon_offtopic:
sorry, but check chappos sig. that getonmyhorse sh*t is funny

actually this happened to a woman in the states recently. big fatty was pondering loosing weight, then got shot, but the bullet only went thru her lard, "saved her life" and now shes on a mission to become extremely fat as a protection measure against future gunshots..

See.. she's just not thinking straight. If she were thinner it would have missed her completely.

Cheers
Dave

It'd be ironic if they shot her because she was so big. Thinking she was a beached whale. :ph34r:

How could you do that to yourself?

The answer is that you don't. Beyond a certain size you can't do things...like have a job to earn money, or fit in a car to buy food, or answer the door. Or use a regular toilet, for that matter.

My guess is that some sicko was feeding him for some sort of weird, warped sexual pleasure.

Foul.

On a more enlightened note, alcohol contains more energy than fat. 42kj/g vs 37kj/g if I recall correctly. This means a standard drink is something like 420kj, and a beer has around 1.5 of those plus some residual malts and detritus to push the total colarific value to around 800~1000kj/beer. So yes, beer certainly is fattening. Not only does beer contain a large amount of energy, the alcohol cuts enzymes that regulate your bladder function and fat store use. This means you piss constantly (you would anyway due to the excess liquid intake, though) and crave energy-laden food as your body can't use its fat stores effectively.

Bottom line? Beer aint that great for you if you hit it hard and often.

- boingk

As per the title: Beergut..... a bad thing right?...............

Its NOT a beergut, but a fuel tank for a love machine......

morbidly-obese.jpg

They just dont make 'em like they used to.....

Bart-Simpson-Fat.jpg

I wash myself with a rag on a stick

It'd be ironic if they shot her because she was so big. Thinking she was a beached whale. :ph34r:

Japanese? :ph34r:

That guy may be fat but he can do the splits ok. look at the angles of his legs!

Back