Beer Engine From London ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimi

Reaction score
Ive a couple of days in London and strategically a bit of bag space and then another week in ireland. Anyone know where I can pick up a beer engine and aspirator? Im going through other threads but as yet havent found a place. My itenary doesnt leave much time to research this so if Im going to do this Id appreciate some direction. cheers jimi

Ive a couple of days in London and strategically a bit of bag space and then another week in ireland. Anyone know where I can pick up a beer engine and aspirator? Im going through other threads but as yet havent found a place. My itenary doesnt leave much time to research this so if Im going to do this Id appreciate some direction. cheers jimi

Try gumtree

ebay have heaps - line a seller up in a location you be in before hand and make sure they are available on the day your are there. If they are, bid up a storm. Plenty of them so you should be able to make it work.

I purchased a double beer engine on Ebay a few years ago with the intention of bringing them back as carry on baggage. Had them sent to the post office near where I was staying in London and also wrote to the Post Master advising my date of arrival and requesting they hold them for me (will only hold 14 days normally) until I could collect them. That part went fine however, the parcel was 1200X600X600 and was a struggle to lift. Had to send them home 120GBP by air or 130GBP by sea. At that time 1AUd = .35GBP quite expensive postage for items that cost 45GBP.

Now happily installed in the tap room.

HD

DSC01750a.jpg

Latest posts

Back