Beer/brewery Names

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What da 本サイトでは、そのブルーインパルスが得意としている各演技の解説と壁紙サイズの高解像度写真、そして動きを理解するための動画をそろえております。特に晴天時に行われる第一区分と呼ばれるプログラムの写真・解説・動画は全て用意しております。
航空祭でのブルーインパルスの展示は僅かに30分。楽しいひと時はあっという間に終わってしまいます。このサイトを通じ、あの感動を鮮やかによみがえらせる事が出来るならば、製作者としてこれ以上の幸せはありません。
また、ブルーインパルスを実際に見たことが無い、もしくは知らないでたまたま通りがかった方々が、これをきっかけにブルーインパルスに興味を持ち、エアショーに足を運んでっていただける事を祈っ :beerbang: :blink: :ph34r:

Warren -

Google has a lot to answer for ... as do the creators of those smiley things :p

i_like_chicken said:
I like that Franklin story, thats commitment! I love that movie! Tankleys is a good name for a brewery. It sounds like a proper British brewery, but also has that drunken fun sound (tanked).

I stumbled across this post the other day and am happy to report that Tankleys is now a proper British brewery!

Having moved to Pomgolia in 2010, we launched commercially in January. Our pilot 40 litre cask of 4.5% Golden Ale sold out in 40 minutes. It's taken a while to brew a larger volume, but last week we brewed 750 litres of a 6% golden ale. We favour calling it "English Golden Strong Ale" rather than "Imperial Golden Ale" :p

We're brewing on someone else's equipment (Beerblefish Brewing Company) and hope to brew our standard Golden Ale once a month on the larger equipment. We can then use a 50 litre Braumeister for small batch brewing.

Back