Beer/brewery Names

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkeysers

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been covered before. I searched and searched and couldn't find anything that just lists peoples Brewery names or beer names. There is the thread titled Beer Labels And Logos;

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...=10171&st=0

But that tends to deal more with the graphical side of things, and lets face it, not everyone has the time to come up with a nice logo, but everyone can come up with a name! I'm still in the finding a name side of things, so I thought I would see what ideas others had come up with for inspiration. My brother suggested something like Tipsy McStaggers Brewery (its from the Simpsons), but I wanted something more original.

Keyserhus was another one I was floating (my last name is Keysers). Anyway, whats your brewery or beer names, or what ideas have you had pop into your head after a few beers?

There was a thread a while ago about this.

Mines; Mika's (like stickers) Lika (Liquor)

But have been toying with a name change to the "Angry Gnome Brewery" as someone once tried to insult me by calling me an Angry Gnome. I kinda like the name though and it does suit me :D

The 'Juncthouse' & The 'Junctyard' (as in adjunct) depending on if I'm refering to the brewery or its location (domain one day maybe)...

Juncthouse brewing

Asher @ the Junctyard

Mine is BrewInn Barossa.

But if you want your name in it...hopefully, these will provide some inspiration/ideas.

Keyserstate Brewery/Alehouse/Brewhaus/BrewHouse.
Keys er's Lost Brewery
Keys er's Locks

mines Halfluck (as in Half Luck) seems for a while when i was starting out with supermarket kits,
every second brew i did was a dud, hence the name.

Rob.

It doesn't have to have my name in it, it's just because it's a German/Dutch surname, I thought it fit well for a brewery name. Plus I thought the umlauts look cool. haha. I even toyed with the idea of calling it umlauts brewery, but the word umlauts doesn't have umlauts! Then again, I don't think haus technicall does either. If you are wondering what i'm on about, its this ;

Maybe "mlts Brwry"? I might be getting carried away now?!

Well, there must be a reason for your nickname here, so how about:
The Fowlhouse
Keyser's Chicken Emporium, Brewers of Fine Ale
etc

Doctors Orders Brewing, of course :p

Doc

Keyserstate Brewery/Alehouse/Brewhaus/BrewHouse.
Keys er's Lost Brewery
Keys er's Locks

I don't mind those. I think if I had to pick a fav it would be Keyserstate Brewhaus. Of course I would have to add umlauts. :p

Well, there must be a reason for your nickname here, so how about:
The Fowlhouse
Keyser's Chicken Emporium, Brewers of Fine Ale
etc

My nickname is something funny I saw on a hilarious show called MXC. Its fitting here actually, coz this show goes hand in hand with beer. Ie, its even funnier after a few.

But I hadn't considered using it in a name. I will meditate on this...

Comfortably Numb brewing... That was one of my ideas. Others include;

Bugwan Brewery (from one of my nicknames)
Baghdad Brewery (from the state of the shed, although this may be too topical to make sense in the future)
Pint-sized Picobrewing
Buggers' Brewing
etc.

I use Mugga brewery as it is a local name. I was Red Hill until I found it was already taken. As I am kit brewing its not a real brewery, but I still want to bags the name.

Buggers' Brewing
etc.

That would be a classic :D . Mine is either The Jungle Brewery or Jungle Brewing. The music I listen to used to be called jungle, which is what most people though it sounded like.
"UUgghh that sounds like bloody jungle type music" funny that, it is.
Eric :beer:

The Back Nine Brewhaus.

I wonder at times though that it may sound a bit dodgy :blink:

Breing On A Budget Brewery......B.O.A.B. BREWERY
PJ

Image7tran.1.jpg

Must be on a budget, stingy buggers couldn't afford the 'w' :ph34r:

Edit: Because I can

Latest posts

Back