Beer & Brewer Mag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevo

Reaction score
Howdy,

Apparently I was given a B&B magazine subscription for my b'day in July, but haven't had anything delivered so far.

For those who subscribe - when did you get your last copy?

I know they publish 6(?) times a year, but expected there'd have been one since July.

Cheers

Kev

...or the gift giver is dodgy...

They give 5 a year and it took me a fair while to get my first one, however I've definitely had at least one or two since July!

I got mine last Christmas and it seemed to take at least 2-3 months to get the first issue.

I thought it was four a year - one for each season. I got my last one about a month ago.

Hmm it could be 4 a year, but a yearly subscription is definitely 5 issues (if that makes sense!)

A cursory look at beerandbrewer.com says 5 per year, next one on sale or delivered from 28 November. The communication is a bit DIY, I was expecting a case of perry on purchasing a subscription, but will have to wait until the next issue goes on sale - they tally and send out vouchers at the end of the offer rather than during it seems. The first issue could have been a bit slow as it starts from the next issue rather than the current issue, unless you send them an email requesting the current issue - learnt this when I politely asked where the fk is my mag. Apparently the website FAQ is a must read as it had all the answers to my questions and issues, but only found this out in the corro back in response to the where's my mag. They were prompt and helpful though.

Back