Bathurst....blue Or Red

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on I saw the title to this thread and thought this just has to be a Poll.

MHB

I wonder what the carbon footprint is to get all the countries athletes/officials etc to the olympic/c'wealth venue including all the construction of the village event venue etc. I know what i'd rather be watching too, but thats just my opion and not intended to incite a riot

edit - go holden

Who cares?
If motor racing was a REAL sport it would be in the Olympics.
No wonder we've got global warming.

TP
Pfffffttt! Olympics is for prancing pretensious drug gulping pussies

0907dp_02_z%20diesels_in_the_desert_2009%20diesel_rat_rod.jpg

:beerbang: Take that greenpeace!!!! Mofo tree huggin' hippies!!! :beerbang:

GO HOLDEN

I wonder what the carbon footprint is to get all the countries athletes/officials etc to the olympic/c'wealth venue including all the construction of the village event venue etc. I know what i'd rather be watching too, but thats just my opion and not intended to incite a riot

edit - go holden

Petrol heads of the world unite --- You have nothing to lose but your children's future.
Just saw your post Chap Chap. Knew you would show up on this thread. :lol:

TP

RED.

And I wish they were 8 litre V12s running on rendered baby seal fat.

To all the freakin' hippies ... go google what the V8 Supercars run on and then tell me what your car runs on. Yeah, that's right.

Oh dear, I think I just agreed wholeheartedly with Chappo.

holden_logo_11.jpg

RED.

To all the freakin' hippies ... go google what the V8 Supercars run on and then tell me what your car runs on. Yeah, that's right.

:lol: I bet that hurt Nick?

So coming out next week to club a few seals?

idhititsealclubbing.jpg

I'm going outside to stroke mine!

May even stroke my V8 commodore after B)

QldKev

im a holden boy

I even got Brocky to sit in my ute and sign the dash before he died.

The holdne/ford thing is a bit old these days though......... they are rece cars made to look like crappy every dayers...... and there is not even any dedication with the drivers......... i lost interest in the holden/ford bit when russel ingal and craig lowndes went and drove fords. It was just about good racing then.

But without the H/F rivalry....... its just not the same.

I used to hang out all year for bathurst, now i will watch a bit and then go do a brew or something else.

Those older holdens still look sweet as. Prefer them to the new ones i reckon. Sweet rig chappo.

RED.

It's not your personal contribution to global warming that is the killer, it's the mentality of the whole thing.

This country has MORE motor vehicle ads on TV (and vehicle ownership) per head of population than any country in the world outside the USA & we're doing our best to be a mirror image of "The Land of the Free" both materially & culturally. :( :(

Bloody hell! All you need a car for is to drive from "A" to "B" as cheaply & as environmentally unobtrusively as possible without all that petrol head shit.

End of rant. over & out. :beer:

TP

Latest posts

Back