Bathurst....blue Or Red

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.jpg3.jpg
Well I know what colour I am going for.
As has been said, the cars these days are all the same with slightly different shapes, but still would like Red to win

Drew

Go the Holdens,I found out at work the other day about the ve utes not good if you have a side hit in the passenger side.

We had a ss ute come in for a quote the other day with a side hit behind the door. Wasn't to bad but bad enough for a quarter panel so we quoted it up and you can only buy the full side sill cant rail in one piece so that's fine but,
The vin no is a sticker on the pillar and holden wont reprint it so they give you a letter of repair with the vin on it witch I wouldn't want It proves it has had a smack in the side.

You cant repair the quarter panel if it crushes the foam on the inside because it lets carbon dioxide into the cab not good for ute owners and I bet there are going to be allot of Gen 4s in the wreckers so they give the guy a pay out figure of 35g and the ute ows him 50+ not good just wanted to share some info.

Awwwwww 2 fords in the top 10 :(

almost a red wash :)

Go the Holdens,I found out at work the other day about the ve utes not good if you have a side hit in the passenger side.

We had a ss ute come in for a quote the other day with a side hit behind the door. Wasn't to bad but bad enough for a quarter panel so we quoted it up and you can only buy the full side sill cant rail in one piece so that's fine but,
The vin no is a sticker on the pillar and holden wont reprint it so they give you a letter of repair with the vin on it witch I wouldn't want It proves it has had a smack in the side.

You cant repair the quarter panel if it crushes the foam on the inside because it lets carbon dioxide into the cab not good for ute owners and I bet there are going to be allot of Gen 4s in the wreckers so they give the guy a pay out figure of 35g and the ute ows him 50+ not good just wanted to share some info.

Ouch! Turn 50k plus interest into 35k... nasty....

It's how it happens though. If you take that scenario, you've got to look at the purchase price, cost of the money (finance) and PAMV (pre-accident market value).

There are a lot of cases where people buy vehicles the know will depreciate, and then are disappointed with the market value when that is assessed at the time of claim.

What's the secret? Lotto! :rolleyes:

Ouch! Turn 50k plus interest into 35k... nasty....

It's how it happens though. If you take that scenario, you've got to look at the purchase price, cost of the money (finance) and PAMV (pre-accident market value).

There are a lot of cases where people buy vehicles the know will depreciate, and then are disappointed with the market value when that is assessed at the time of claim.

What's the secret? Lotto! :rolleyes:

Don't buy new??

Don't buy new??

Pay the extra premium and insure your car for Agreed Value. That way you will know where you stand with the payout figure. If you go market value, it will be determined at the time of claim, and this can vary - the first 'new' Minis that came out increased in value after they were first sold. This is the exception however. Cars like the Toyota Avalon plummeted in value - not due to build quality or performance, just popularity. A lot of people saw a $35k car valued at $23k in the first year....epic depreciation.

My thoughts are that the display yesterday is a joke with Whincup having to follow team orders and cross the line behind Loundes and the "has been" that was his co pilot.
I didn't agree with it with Moffat and Bond years ago and I dont agree with it now. :angry:

I feel that the body language on Scaife when questioned about why he wasn't driving, clearly indicated that he was not quite
truthfull. :rolleyes:
The team new that he was not going as fast as he should.
I feel the body language on Whincup on the podium with his speech indicated that he wasn't a happy chappy.
I dont blame him considering the position he is in on the championship.

To go back on topic I tend to favour the blue oval but I would rather see a race which wasn't controlled by the need for a result that only favours the needs of advertisers and disregards the result of the driver championship.

Rant over :)

Cheers

i remember the days when the cars they used where actual cars you could buy..not something thats overly modified

I tend to favour the blue oval...

"I didn't agree with it with Moffat and Bond years ago and I dont agree with it now."

It has nothing to do with Ford or Holden!!

Cheers

Back